By DarkDragon93
#99700 Guys I Know We Need To Wait Until Gen 7 But Why You Guys Don't Let Them Make Models? From Me Opinion You Guys Should Let Everyone Make It Now..And When Gen 7 Will Come Out You Guys Just Put Pokemons On Game..From What I Heard Gen 7 Will Come This Year...Probaly This End Of Summe(Heard From A Guy Who Predicted Pokemon X Y,Kingdom Heart Remix 3D And Castelvania For 3DS Before Nintendo Annoumcent).
If We Will Get All Pokemons And Wait Untill Next Gen That Dosen't Mean You Guys Are Done For One Or Two Years,You Guys Are Amazing..We Will Wait For Every Update And New Missions Like Bird Trio,Items Or Biomes(Maybe) You Guys Will Be The Best Like No One Ever Was :P.
For Disclaimers:Not ENG(Learned From Games LOL),Just Me Opinion.

By SPG
#99702 Why Do You Have To Talk Like This
seriously, thats so hard to read its not even funny, i rather you do it in all caps (please dont i'll give you a warning just because you are trying to piss me off lol)
and from my understanding from what i read in the 1 line because i went crossed, we dont let thme make them because its a waste of time and i rather put our recourses into something productive, ocne we are done and gen 7 isnt out thne yes, we will make them, but for now it can wait, if you want me to read the rest of that assuming i missed more questions re-write it

sucked it up a bit and read more, there is no way in hell gen 7 will come out this year, maybe z, and i still doubt that (likely though) we may get dlc for the games in the summer, but not gen 7, thats WAY too much work for the little time there
By SPG
DarkDragon93 wrote:Thx,for reply.I Think..And About Gen 7..Nintendo Work From Spring 2013..Just Saying...

ok, that just didnt even make sense... what?
also SERIOUSLY Stop Talking Like This, Holy Crap It Isn't Rocket Science
By DarkDragon93
#99710 Sry dk why im talking like this xD dam. Fb and about that..well you know they made a project about a pokemon detective game..in no time before demo came out so...nintendo xD enjoy
By SPG
DarkDragon93 wrote:Sry dk why im talking like this xD dam. Fb and about that..well you know they made a project about a pokemon detective game..in no time before demo came out so...nintendo xD enjoy

ya.. thats a spin-off, not gen 7, thats made by a different dev team (and with another studio at that), the studio that makes the main pokemon games dont have time to make gen 7 by summer
By DarkDragon93
#99715 Hm possible to get this year..spring 2013-summer 2014..im not surprised about that...im more surprised what they mean by 3D..i saw some photos..a sketch..and poke center look better than on cartoon -_-"like i was in amazing..like an art work by a fan
By lugiaisbeast101
#99818 Ok now that your question is done, time for this topic to close, and if you want to further discuss opinionated theories that may or may not be correct, by all means post on the Off-Topic or General Discussion sections.
JOIN THE TEAM