Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

By Cesiken
#97811 You can choose between Option 1 or 2, option 1 is sunset and 2 is nightsky! Couldn't decide so suprise me! (do what is easiest for you)

Background Colour?
Option 1: Ocean with a sunset OR Option 2: Nightsky with stars and with a full moon.
(sorry for making you have to draw a background like this, but it would be much appreciated!)

One character, Pokemon or item: Option 1: Shiny Mew over the ocean, looking at the sunset OR Option 2: Shiny Mew looking at the moon

Display Name Preferred: Cesiken

Anything Else?: Please include the texts: "Pixelmon Forum Moderator, Wiki Editor and Beta Tester" or something like that, displaying my Pixelmon ranks.
By Burgy
#97851 I'm going to so you all right there. I don't make backgrounds. You just choose two colours for left and right side of the background. And then you choose one or two characters.

That's what allows me to pump them out so quickly
By Umbreon1110
#97896 Background Colour?
Left: Black (( Space? ))
Right: Black (( Space? ))

Items (Only one or two things please);: None

One character, Pokemon or item [Specify Please]: Umbreon (( Maybe a Arceus also? Using for my Enjin account named Arceus, so I want people to know it's me. ))

Display Name Preferred: Umbreon1110/Arceus

Anything Else?:
By Burgy
Umbreon1110 wrote:Background Colour?
Left: Black (( Space? ))
Right: Black (( Space? ))

Items (Only one or two things please);: None

One character, Pokemon or item [Specify Please]: Umbreon (( Maybe a Arceus also? Using for my Enjin account named Arceus, so I want people to know it's me. ))

Display Name Preferred: Umbreon1110/Arceus

Anything Else?:

I can do both if you like. Do you want both or just one?
By Cesiken
Burgy wrote:Cesiken;

Code: Select all[url=http://pixelmonmod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=3168][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/HozVR2K.png[/IMG]
Visit Burgy's Signature Shop![/url]

Thanks, Burgy!
JOIN THE TEAM