By Burgy
#95774 Granted but then since you cannot program Pixelmon falls of the rails and no updates are ever made.

I wish I was immortal

By Waterboyr
#95870 Granted but you live in hell.
(Merry Christmas!)
I wish I had adobe photoshop.
By Cesiken
#95893 Granted, but you pirated it, and then you got caught and has to go to jail.

I wish my server was less popular.
(not really, but I'd like to see someone corrupt this).
By Roelmaestro
#96003 Your server did become less popular, you enjoyed the peace and quiet for a while when all of a sudden an interesting player logs in. You have the greatest time ever before you discover that the mysterious player is actually the love of your life (yes I know, minecraft romance, eww). This is right before he/she finds out you wanted less people on your server. He/she thinks that also means they are not welcome anymore and leaves forever. You of course brokenheartedly find yourself in an emotional whirlpool that sucks you down into an abyss of despair. This is when you drown yourself in a lava bucket. :D

I wish for a little fish, a weak little fishy pokémon. :D
By Cesiken
#96277 Granted, you won Adobe Photoshop CS5 in an event, but then Adobe tells you it was a mistake, and since you already got the program, you now owe Adobe every penny Photoshop costs, and for every day you don't pay, you have to give the double amount of the cost each day.

I wish for spam.
(I like doing weird wishes, ok?)
By Burgy
#96281 You get spam in a can send to your door. That's already a bad wish so there isn't anything to corrupt.

I wish that I didn't I have to pay Adobe for their products :D
By Cesiken
#96291 Granted, but Adobe still needs their money, so they have to charge your family instead.

I wish for a non-corrupted wish.
By Waterboyr
#96305 (First, Burgy what if what somehow useful spam like YOU WILL DIE IF YOU DONT DO THIS over and over again? It would save your life! And mods would have less work to do therefore less reputation if not for spam! Second, Cesiken, his family having to pay would be a good thing for him anyways! =D 3rd what if I plead insane and go to a mental hospital or I'm too young for jail? CORRUPT AVOIDED!)

Granted but Burgy hears this who tells SPG who tells the great Jim, and Jim deletes your soul.

I wish I had a popular youtube channel and had lots of fun today.
JOIN THE TEAM