By Blaze150
#95201 granted but its a million pokedollars

I wish pokemon bank was released already ^-^

By Cesiken
#95225 Granted, but after it is released, your PC explodes into ballons and every other PC you use will also explode into ballons.

I wish that I made a successful mod which becomes the most popular minecraft mod ever, and everybody loves it.
By enkilleridos
#95246 Granted. But then Mojang makes drastic changes to Minecraft's code that in order to update it you have to write it again from scratch.

I wish I owned Nintendo and Game Freak.
By Burgy
#95465 Granted, but your knowledge of the business world isn't enough and soon both companies go bankrupt.

I wish that everyone would play Starbound with me ;-;
By Waterboyr
#95535 Granted but everyone is naked and everyone gets mad at you because of that.

I wish I could do things without having consequences.
(You can't grant this really)
By Burgy
#95569 Granted , but the things you can do only consist of playing Starbound with me or Doing chores.

I wish everyone on the Internet would type with at least moderately good grammar and spelling.
By Blaster
#95592 Granted, but the internet implodes on itself due to the extra letters clogging up space

I wish Game Freak would make Gen 3 remakes with a option to play Emerald's plot
By Waterboyr
#95750 Granted but you play as Ash. (THE HORROR)
And Ash pees himself and falls off a cliff and your Nintendo short-circuits.

I wish I could buy every next gen system and a new gaming computer.
By Rzxa
#95769 Granted , but it cost each A billion dollars and your parents so you will be a hobo
And Santa comes and kicks your butt and leave you a block of coal
I wish I become a Santa the give gifts but then kills the children
Muwahahahahahaha
By Cesiken
#95773 Granted, but then you get death penalty, and you will be forgotten after a week.

I wish I was MrMasochism.
JOIN THE TEAM