By lugiaisbeast101
#94090 I'd still prefer someone to texture it!!

Our conversation:

Spoiler:

I am feeling a bit ill so I decided to take a break and edit this. The original looked very bad haha. I'm not good at texturing but I'll get to it if you like, mind giving feedback on it?

*Fixes:

Added smooth shading
Removed ngons
Edited ears
Edited egg and pouch along with positioning
Reworked and spaced the flaps
Edited body structure

Will the triangulation cause issues in the animation process?

Older Work

Spoiler:

By Pro_Malti
#94106 Looks good, but really needs a texture to tell what could be wrong.
I think the only starter I haven't seen is Snivy's line

Btw, where did you get my list of unfinished evos? Did I miss some post?
By lugiaisbeast101
Pro_Malti wrote:Looks good, but really needs a texture to tell what could be wrong.
I think the only starter I haven't seen is Snivy's line

Btw, where did you get my list of unfinished evos? Did I miss some post?

I'm sorry I can't really remember, I just happened to stumble upon it on a random post and bookmarked it as I thought it was useful. I'll see if I can spot it again, (I know it wasn't a post, it was included in a reply (I'll just see if I can find it again))
By Tanzakk
#94420 As far as texturing goes, talk to Dragonspainter. She's an amazing artist and she has textured a lot of ZeroBreaker's models from what I have seen. After perusing most of the model posts her work seems to stand out the most.

If not, I guess you could learn to texture. I wish I could be of use, but, I am not artistic in any way, just solely here for my great love of Pokemon. :)

As always, Take care!!
By lugiaisbeast101
Tanzakk wrote:As far as texturing goes, talk to Dragonspainter. She's an amazing artist and she has textured a lot of ZeroBreaker's models from what I have seen. After perusing most of the model posts her work seems to stand out the most.

If not, I guess you could learn to texture. I wish I could be of use, but, I am not artistic in any way, just solely here for my great love of Pokemon. :)

As always, Take care!!

Lets keep this between us (not really) (>_>) (<_<)......I already know how to texture, it's just something I hate doing (who knows why, it isn't hard at all, I could make a crappy looking texture and still have it look nice). I also did ask her once, but she never replied, I guess I'll do it sometime after I figure out how to rework the ears (It's better not to increase her workload anyways, zero and other modelers do a lot pokemon so....). On the other hand, I could spend a good 3 hours doing a paint project without being asked twice......meh, I don't really know how to work any of the good art programs anyways, all I do is guess and check (maybe I should go about learning that stuff?)
By lugiaisbeast101
#98485 ALRIGHT BUMP GUYS! Did a beta texture to tell what's wrong with the model, if not I'll refine the texture a bit (Hey I'm using Paint for this, I'm not an experienced artist technology wise).
By lugiaisbeast101
Ultimategamer195 wrote:I think the texture looks ok... Maybe you should send it to someone who is experience in tech art... Maybe Karry or Edeodin?

Would be no point if the model is messed up, did a basic texture in order to get proper feedback.

Used this image as reference:

By lugiaisbeast101
#98531 This is relatively new to me, it was a first in texturing this way, it may look a bit bad but now you have a texture to give feedback. I think I see something wrong with it, but I would like some reassurance from you guys.

I'd still prefer someone to texture it!!

Our conversation:

Spoiler:

Blissey: I actually have something you can give feedback on guys, I'm also well aware of many of the mistakes, but post your feedback anyways, makes me feel better.

TEXTURED (Although it's not that good :oops: ) I also see some bad things (I think?), let me know what you think. PS the hands are not actually touching the egg, that's just the render.

Older Work

Spoiler:
JOIN THE TEAM