By Zecrym
#92978 [center]PixelDestiny
[/center]

[center]Welcome to PixelDestiny, We are a brand new Pixelmon server just started yesterday.
We are currently looking for: Builders, Staff, and Gym Leaders.
Our server IP is: 108.170.38.157:25565
Our website: http://Pixeldestiny.enjin.com
Below are the forms to fill out to apply for any position
The first 10 people will also be given a free shiny![/center]

[center]
Spoiler:
What position are you applying for?
Minecraft name:
Why you think you Deserve this position:
Past works(for builders):
[/center]

By Mochaa
#92993 What position are you applying for? Admin/Mod/Builder
Minecraft name:MochaOF
Experience: I've been a mod on serveral servers and I have been a thunder gym leader on 2
Why you think you Deserve this position: I am responsible and love working on up incoming things like this server!
Past works(for builders):
By GrandmasterJMC
#93006 What position are you applying for? Admin/Mod/Builder
Minecraft name:GrandMasterJMC
Experience: i have been mod and builder on many servers
Why you think you Deserve this position: i love to help servers out with building and making sure servers are clean and running like they should be depending how the server owner wants it to be ran
ByGenericNameHere
#93020 Spot applying for: admin
Minecraft name: MinerKombat1557
Experience: been admin on 3 pixelmon servers, mod on 2 and admin on 3 normal servers
Why you think you Deserve this position: because i am a kind helpful person, who is willing to help anyone who needs it, even fellow staff will get some help if needed, and i have alot of freetime, but not all the time due to school and work, but i have no tolorance for griefers and hackers, and am an exerienced member on the fourms, so i hope you choose me and if you do you wont be sorry ;)
By Upos
#93042 What position are you applying for? builder/gym leader (bug preferably)
Minecraft name:Upos
Experience: I am very experienced with redstone, commandblocks and that sort of stuf.
Why you think you Deserve this position:I really like to help out people and I just like to build
Past works(for builders): i have already built an adventure map that now has over 15000 downloads ( http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/176 ... e__st__140 )
By blackxopsxfan
#93046 name gary

experience with pokemon all the pokemon games but not x and y

experience with pixelmon since 1.5.2 version came out

job I want ice gym leader

why I deserve to become that role I have only been staff once on a server as a admin and I think people could get along with me I could help them if they need help I could build my own gym and I have a good idea of how I could help the server

also white list me so I can join in game name is BlackxOpsxfan
By sreolla
#93079 What position are you applying for? Admin/Mod
Minecraft name: Sreolla
Experience: Played MC since 1.8.1 Beta. Been Mod and Owner on past servers in Tekkit/Tekkit lite. Currently a mod in a Tekkit lite server. Ive been playing pixelmon for approx a month now. I know most Staff related tools out there like Logblock/hawkeye, a few jail plugins, Greif prevention (admin side) and more.
Why you think you Deserve this position: I have much experince as staff in the past. I am friendly and aware. I personaly dislike favoritism‎ and bleive in fair play no matter your Rank on a server.
Past works(for builders): N/A

If you wish to know more, or contact upper staff on my TK lite server, pm me :)
By 1Charak2
#93099 What position are you applying for Gym leader/ admin moderator
Minecraft name 1Charak2
Age 13 (mature)
Experince played minecraft since 1.2.5 played pokemon since ruby/saphire all teh way to x and y Been mod and admin on a few servers and i know alot about pokemon plus ik how to use the commands
why do you think you deserve this position im a nice guy who loves to play pokemon and pixelmon im nice to other players and helpful and i hate those that glitch the game for their exploits
past works for builder N/A (how ever you oculd test me in game im a fan of naturistic builds)
By Zecrym
1Charak2 wrote:What position are you applying for Gym leader/ admin moderator
Minecraft name 1Charak2
Age 13 (mature)
Experince played minecraft since 1.2.5 played pokemon since ruby/saphire all teh way to x and y Been mod and admin on a few servers and i know alot about pokemon plus ik how to use the commands
why do you think you deserve this position im a nice guy who loves to play pokemon and pixelmon im nice to other players and helpful and i hate those that glitch the game for their exploits
past works for builder N/A (how ever you oculd test me in game im a fan of naturistic builds)

Thank you for the application, we are greatly considering you for a position, please stay active on the server!
JOIN THE TEAM