Forum rules: This forum is for writing guides only. Do not post topics here to ask questions; post these questions in General Discussion or the Support Tracker.

Do not post bugs here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker
By Kevaka953
#65926 Ok ummmmm

By Vespirs
Kevaka953 wrote:Ok ummmmm

Your signiture says you love a pokemon. Which in some places could be considered Beastiality. Problem?
By KuryoZT
#66207 Guys, this is becoming totally off-topic, and completely stupid in my opinion.
It's the freaking Internet! I could say "I love ya" to anyone, who should care? No one, because no one knows who I am.
Except the secret agent reading this, but he wouldn't care either, since I'm not in love with him.
Unless it's a girl reading this, then I might be interested. I could give my phone number.......
Stop! See? Totally off-topic there.
And I don't have any good seeds,but back on topic please.
By Vespirs
KuryoZT wrote:Guys, this is becoming totally off-topic, and completely stupid in my opinion.
It's the freaking Internet! I could say "I love ya" to anyone, who should care? No one, because no one knows who I am.
Except the secret agent reading this, but he wouldn't care either, since I'm not in love with him.
Unless it's a girl reading this, then I might be interested. I could give my phone number.......
Stop! See? Totally off-topic there.
And I don't have any good seeds,but back on topic please.

lmao xD yeah.
By Polifroeg
#66978 This now also includes seeds near mansions and pokecenters
By AnDwHaT5
Vespirs wrote:
Kevaka953 wrote:Ok ummmmm

Your signiture says you love a pokemon. Which in some places could be considered Beastiality. Problem?

Genius!
By enkilleridos
#93430 -416731952 (I forgot if I got this seed from typing Try World of Goo! or Try World Of Goo!) With Large Biomes enabled it spawns you in a pretty massive ice plains biome.

Spoiler:
2013-12-10_14.13.05.png
spawn large biome

2013-12-10_14.14.21.png
yay for rocks!

with default biomes
Spoiler:
2013-12-10_14.24.50.png
spawn default biomes

2013-12-10_14.26.45.png
a pretty cool ice mountain

I figure because it is close to christmas some people that live in a warm climate, like Florida, would like to build a winter wonderland pokemon style. I was typing in splash messages into the seed generator to see what I could come up with.

I found a good one on reddit. Type in Pixelmon as the seed.

It is an island type map. You spawn in this big cavern and if you have railcraft, ic2, and buildcraft installed that cavern has a bunch of iron. coal. and two types of copper. I forget what one of those types belonged to. One ic2 the other either railcraft or buildcraft.

Spoiler:
2013-12-11_02.07.46.png
spawn

There is a plains biome to the south-east.
JOIN THE TEAM