Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

By Dracoman355
#92676 Thanks burgy, it looks great :D
By Burgy
Starfy222 wrote:Thank you for the signature. It looks perfect. But can you tell me how to put my signature? I can't figure this it out.

Right click the picture and hit "Copy image URL"
Then click your name at the top right and hit "User Control Panel"
Then go to profile≥signature then click the little IMG button and paste the URL in between the tags
By Lifegrasp180
#92995 Sky Colour;light blue
Horizon:the horizon is blocked by trees
Background:Forest
Clouds: barely poking over the forest.

Drawing or 3D scene:Drawing
Pose/Scene:I am wearing an unzipped jacket with a white shirt underneath, the jacket hood is pulled over my head, i am wearing brown fingerless gloves, i am wearing black shoes with grey bottoms. i have long light brown pants.
i am in a grassy clearing with a forest in the background. my left arm is held out to my right across my chest with the pinky and ring finger curled and my thumb, index, and thumb sticking out. (if you can't seem to get this right, and trust me i know that drawing hands are really freakin' hard. you can just make a fist.) also on my left hand there is a glowing green symbol. my right hand is holding a sword pointed downwards.

Quotes: none

Username or none:Lifegrasp180
(Optional)Image Size (Max Height for banners is 150px and Avatars need to be square): Signature
Anything else?:I've seen your other signatures and i love them i hope you do great.
By Burgy
#92999 Squid

Lifegrasp180 wrote:Sky Colour;light blue
Horizon:the horizon is blocked by trees
Background:Forest
Clouds: barely poking over the forest.

Drawing or 3D scene:Drawing
Pose/Scene:I am wearing an unzipped jacket with a white shirt underneath, the jacket hood is pulled over my head, i am wearing brown fingerless gloves, i am wearing black shoes with grey bottoms. i have long light brown pants.
i am in a grassy clearing with a forest in the background. my left arm is held out to my right across my chest with the pinky and ring finger curled and my thumb, index, and thumb sticking out. (if you can't seem to get this right, and trust me i know that drawing hands are really freakin' hard. you can just make a fist.) also on my left hand there is a glowing green symbol. my right hand is holding a sword pointed downwards.

Quotes: none

Username or none:Lifegrasp180
(Optional)Image Size (Max Height for banners is 150px and Avatars need to be square): Signature
Anything else?:I've seen your other signatures and i love them i hope you do great.

Please follow the new application template
Spoiler:
Code: Select allBackground Colour?:

Items [b][i][u][size=150](Only 2 of the 3);[/size][/u][/i][/b]
Minecraft character [Insert Username]
One Pokemon [Insert Pokemon Name]
One character or item [Specify Please]

Display Name Preferred:
Oval Background Colour:
Oval Colour:

Anything Else?

And also, if you want me to draw "you". Can you give me a bit of reference?
By Lifegrasp180
#93001 (sorry about that Burgy.)

Background Colour?: Brown

One Pokemon: Venusaur
One character or item: My character in pokemon X and Y (Green Zipped Jacket, the brown jeans,black boots with blue laces,black baseball cap,the blue/black bag from the beginning of the game, short honey-colored hair,green eyes,white skin.)

Display Name Preferred: Lifegrasp180
Oval Background Colour: Dark green
Oval Colour: moderately light green

Anything Else?
No
JOIN THE TEAM