By EmperorEhryn
#86711 Lookin for a pretty active Survival server that's well modded and have strict rule enforcement. Factions, jobs, w/e.

By bwar_smalls
#87641 I'm actually just looking for a (more or less) untouched server. As in one that's just pixelmon 2.5.2/minecraft 1.6.4 survival with little or no changes made to the server. One thing I would like is disabled pvp/player killing (if possible), or at the very least frowned upon. I'd like to be able to die on my own, but I don't want to have to worry about other players. Now that's just the ideal server for me, but I understand that one might not meet all the reqs. If you have a server that's at least similar, and you think I would like, please do suggest it to me. With that I'll say, the main thing I don't want is for a server to give out pokemon for whatever reason. Also, the smaller community the better (Now I feel anti-social. ): )

Thanks!
By Zuaro
bwar_smalls wrote:I'm actually just looking for a (more or less) untouched server. As in one that's just pixelmon 2.5.2/minecraft 1.6.4 survival with little or no changes made to the server. One thing I would like is disabled pvp/player killing (if possible), or at the very least frowned upon. I'd like to be able to die on my own, but I don't want to have to worry about other players. Now that's just the ideal server for me, but I understand that one might not meet all the reqs. If you have a server that's at least similar, and you think I would like, please do suggest it to me. With that I'll say, the main thing I don't want is for a server to give out pokemon for whatever reason. Also, the smaller community the better (Now I feel anti-social. ): )

Thanks!

Asyre's Core is a new server that I've just opened to the public a few days ago. It's a free-build / Survival server that's cracked so anyone can play. PvP is disabled. You can choose to team up with others or you can venture on your own. We only give away small pokemon rewards to those whom donate, which isn't required. We're implementing the Pokemon League; and are currently looking for leaders, which is also not required. We have weekly drop parties to help out the players, and to keep the server fresh and alive. We also do events to give out the legendary Pokemon (i.e: Mewtwo and Rayquazza), and other Pokemon that don't spawn (i.e: Porygon and Drifloon) so that it's possible to register all of the pokemon in your Pokedex, and also to keep the players interested. We have a small shop when you warp to the wild so that you can sell some drops that you get and buy some Pokeballs. You can read more about it here or here.
By Pikajew
#90333 Hey there Caedem i think my server fits into all those categories, try out Pikajew.net. Have a nice day :)
By Cgags1789
#90943 I'm looking for a server in survival that needs a builder. One where builders can actually go into creative mode and not just get handed blocks to place. I have ideas and can handle everything with creative. PM with the IP of the server and I will check it out. I can also send you pics of some of my builds.
By Zuaro
DA_total_miner wrote:hey guys, I was thinking about setting up a server. But I couldn't manage to find the server sided mod files

Is your server set up with MCPC+ or is it just a Bukkit server?
By gralco
#93823 I need a server that has/allows the following:
Kanto (additional regions are a plus)
Riding/flying
Griefing
Profanity
Successive use of capital letters to gain attention
Loose environment that actually lets people have fun
NOT pay to win
A currency system
Gyms with real leaders

Please help me find or make something good.
JOIN THE TEAM