By MegamanBlue9
#3450 Well i made an egg model for breeding.
Oh and the reason it's textureless is because i want to make different texture for each pokemon's egg.

By JurroRath
#3452 It's a bit flat at the bottom, could you make it more rounded? Also, maybe make the top deplete is size more gradually? Right now it looks a bit like a pyramid. Not bad for a start though :3
By Foquine
#3535 Different Texture for each pokemon egg? That's gonna be a lot of work!

I agree with what Jurro said... Try to make it bigger at first and it would be scaled down after.
By Tom_X
#3564 a different texture for each Pokemon egg will take weeks of work, it'd be best to just make a texture for each type :P
And yeah, make it more rounded so it can look like an egg
By SPG
Tom_X wrote:a different texture for each Pokemon egg will take weeks of work, it'd be best to just make a texture for each type :P
And yeah, make it more rounded so it can look like an egg

hardly, most would need retextures, and besides, its not like its 649 eggs, its only like 200 give or take
By Skibb
#3571 I'd say for every pokemon-type one . But i dont know about pokemon with 2 types .
By MegamanBlue9
#3573 -_- I was talking about every 1st pokemon in the evolution line and baby pokemon.
By SPG
MegamanBlue9 wrote:-_- I was talking about every 1st pokemon in the evolution line and baby pokemon.

i thought this was obvious..........
By Tom_X
MegamanBlue9 wrote:-_- I was talking about every 1st pokemon in the evolution line and baby pokemon.

If you want to do so, then go ahead and do it :P
By Vikerus
#9125 Block rotation ;_; Please.
JOIN THE TEAM