By shadowolf96236
#8819 Image

Looking for a little bit more out of your pixelmon experience? Do you get bored and run out of things to do? Do you wish there was some progression or goal other then catching all of the pokemon?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then this is the map for you!!

Pixelmon-RPG is a map designed to bring a story line / thrill to the game, using the Custom NPC's mod. Follow the story line, invade an orc tribe and bring down the general. hunt rare monsters, and all of this while trying to reclaim your life force.

Quests and NPC's

Spoiler:
NPC's with a gold name are used to progress through the story line
NPC's with a green name range from quest givers (always daily quests) or Item givers.
Some as of right now are only place holders until I get some feedback on the demo.
Shops will always have a enderman kid who will act as a banker increasing and decreasing the worth of your coins.
your castle is well guarded with npc's so its recommended you make this your base.

Mobs and Bosses.
Spoiler:
Monsters with a Red Name are either Boss mobs, or strong mobs, these will have a very small chance of dropping some enchanted gear, and pixelmon related items.
there respawn time is a bit lengthy.
Some Boss mobs are needed to complete certain quests.
mobs with a pink name are normal mobs, some have chances of dropping weapons and pixelmon related items.

Raids.
Spoiler:
This Demo currently offers one raid into a small camp of orc soldiers, this is the final quest of the demo mode.

Downloads.
Spoiler:
Demo Version- This is just the demo of the map.
http://www.mediafire.com/?tdkbxf0cncbgdkk

You will need to install both pixelmon (download found in these forums)
You will also need to install the Custom NPC mod, the map will not work with out it.
download the mod here.
http://www.kodevelopment.nl/minecraft/customnpcs

Like the Map and wish to see more added?

Spoiler:
its kind of a lengthy process setting up everything within this map, and that is why I'm releasing the demo before I make the entire map. I want to get some feedback and good words of encouragement to continue this project.

By Rados
#8842 Do any of those mobs or bosses have anything to do with pokemon?
By SPG
Rados wrote:Do any of those mobs or bosses have anything to do with pokemon?

doubt it, but who cares lol
JOIN THE TEAM