is this model ready to be approved?

100%
N/A
By GodOf_War
karrybird wrote:
GodOf_War wrote:On note of the animated flames, as far as I remember( Which could have easily changed by now, so please excuse me if I'm now incorrect), the .Gif has to be split into it's separate images, as minecraft doesn't know how to handle a .gif format for it's textures. What Mr.M can do code wise though, is have each image cycle through at a constant rate, creating the animated gif effect.

On your Ponyta though, i do love it, and it matches so well with the rapidash currently in game. Nice job Karry, as always!

ah, bit of a misunderstanding there. i know minecraft won't read a .gif file, i wanted to make a preview of the animated flames to show you guys what it would look like in game. :)

and i managed to make that very gif, check it out
Spoiler:

kind of a rough animation, but it doesn't look too bad :)

Ah, I'm sorry about that >.< It does look nice though (: I think Yaseen might be right though, there seems to be a little bit of a skip in the animation >.<

By Yaseen
GodOf_War wrote:
karrybird wrote:
GodOf_War wrote:On note of the animated flames, as far as I remember( Which could have easily changed by now, so please excuse me if I'm now incorrect), the .Gif has to be split into it's separate images, as minecraft doesn't know how to handle a .gif format for it's textures. What Mr.M can do code wise though, is have each image cycle through at a constant rate, creating the animated gif effect.

On your Ponyta though, i do love it, and it matches so well with the rapidash currently in game. Nice job Karry, as always!

ah, bit of a misunderstanding there. i know minecraft won't read a .gif file, i wanted to make a preview of the animated flames to show you guys what it would look like in game. :)

Spoiler:

Ah, I'm sorry about that >.< It does look nice though (: I think Yaseen might be right though, there seems to be a little bit of a skip in the animation >.<

Oh u understood what I meant xD even I had trouble reading over that and trying to make sense of it but yea if u guys didnt understand wat I mean Gow sorta explained it better
By karrybird
Yaseen wrote:
karrybird wrote:

Spoiler:

just a question when is animated it would go image 1 2 3 2 1 right? cause when it goes 1 2 3 1 2 3 it looks a little strange when it jumps from 3 to 1

yeah you're right, i edited the order :)
By Jack_Attack12
#8693 But karry. I would suggest playing around with that block of fire... Its just dosnt go with the beauty of the rest of the model
By karrybird
Jack_Attack12 wrote:But karry. I would suggest playing around with that block of fire... Its just dosnt go with the beauty of the rest of the model

how do you think i should change it?
By Jack_Attack12
#8696 Im not the best at explaining... And im on my phone.. But maybe try to make flames go / and \ into the main flame. Or try retexturing it aswell... That might be the main problem
By SPG

in 1.5 its possible for minecraft to read the .gif format
JOIN THE TEAM