By DevSpikyCactus
#84412 Hello,

I really enjoy Pixelmon and i would like to donate, but am not that rich :P
So, I would like to offer my help in modeling pokemons for ur awesome mod

I am a Senior in Graphic Design, I took a couple of 3D classes and I can produce a good models, but I use LightWave i dont know if minecraft accepts such program or which program it accepts

so if i can help modeling some pokemons plz someone let me know if LightWave models could be accepted and which pokemons would u guys like me to model ?!?!!?

By SPG
#84416 I've never heard of lightwave, more or less if you can export as an obj you can use it
By DevSpikyCactus
#84420 ya i can export it as an object as far as i know cuz i did a couple of animations in a couple of projects i had, and i dont wanna be rude or somthing i dont know who u r but if ur one of the mod devs or owners could u tell me how can i help u guys ? or if u know one of them could u show him my post
By SPG
#84433 Just make a pokemon and post it in the feedback section under that generation that pokemon is from. You only need pictures, not a download link, once you get some fairly good feedback and you feel it is ready for approval and the rest gets taken care of in a pm

Im lead modeler btw
By Pro_Malti
DevSpikyCactus wrote:thats cool i guess ill work on a couple of them this weekend, but could u recommend like which pokemons u guys are looking for

and nice meeting u ^^

Any Pokemon really, I made a list of pokemon that have an .OBJ model. It would be better if you do any of them that aren't Green. It would also be good If you do like pokemon that only have 1 of their evolution with .obj and the rest are normal. If you asked me, I would say Snivy's line as it's the only starter that has not been made or is being made by someone in .obj as far as I know.
By SPG
#84446 Id recomend starting with gen 1 and working your way down because we need remakes, again dont do the green, and pro, send me a pm, i need to talk to you
JOIN THE TEAM