Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By TopShopGamer
#8305 I need to change the biomes in some areas to control spawns but I can't find a plugin that actually works for this. I want to import the map into MCEDit and use a mod for it to change things. My question is if I import the map will fossils, pcs, special pixelmon blocks in general be deleted?

Even better would be if someone knows a mod that actually works for editing biomes because I really don't like MCEdit. I'm using the latest BukkitForge to try those plugins. I've tried WordlEdit and that didn't work so I got a plugin called BiomeEdit and it didn't work either. The commands reported success but nothing changed, it's still snowing in my Viridian Forest.

By SPG
#8306 worldedit can edit the biomes, i dont remember the command, google is your friend also, they will stay the same and wont get deleted
By TopShopGamer
#8309 The command is //setbiome. I've tried quite a few times but to no avail, it says that it works but no changes are made. It's likely a problem with BukkitForge. Thanks for the info about MCEdit, everyone on my server is looking for fossils so I didn't want to delete them on accident. I'll have to give it a try when my server isn't populated, not that that happens often since I installed Pixelmon : )
By SPG
TopShopGamer wrote:The command is //setbiome. I've tried quite a few times but to no avail, it says that it works but no changes are made. It's likely a problem with BukkitForge. Thanks for the info about MCEdit, everyone on my server is looking for fossils so I didn't want to delete them on accident. I'll have to give it a try when my server isn't populated, not that that happens often since I installed Pixelmon : )

it actually does work, it just isnt noticable at first, if you relog and check the biome, its different, best way to test this is to turn rain on and turn the biome to a desert or a tundra
By Lessy45
#8319 Dude :o u have not looked very hard..
There's atleast 6 plugins that are specially made for this.. look in craftbukkit all the plugins are there
By TopShopGamer
#8330 It's good to hear that you guys are having luck with it. I've tried over and over again, relogged, reloaded plugins, tried with multiple plugins, rebooted the server, played with weather, and had no luck altering biome types or weather effects. Even when WorldGuard has the region flagged to prevent snow-fall, I'm still getting snow.

What I'm trying to say is that I've done my homework before bugging you guys but I do appreciate the assistance. If it is just me that's having the issue that'll make it easier to figure out why.
By SPG
TopShopGamer wrote:It's good to hear that you guys are having luck with it. I've tried over and over again, relogged, reloaded plugins, tried with multiple plugins, rebooted the server, played with weather, and had no luck altering biome types or weather effects. Even when WorldGuard has the region flagged to prevent snow-fall, I'm still getting snow.

What I'm trying to say is that I've done my homework before bugging you guys but I do appreciate the assistance. If it is just me that's having the issue that'll make it easier to figure out why.

its not luck, we just did it right lol, i dont know exactly what you are doing so i cant really help you from here, good luck i guess
JOIN THE TEAM