By azzjack254
#8311 Hey Ces its azzjack, i've been playing on your server for a week now and i'm wondering when your going to fix the commands associated with the gods such as /claim, they're not working atm. Also are you looking for any staff members for your server, I saw you made boogaluke Admin but he doesn't know any of the commands that admins can use which would be useful since the server crashed :P. You should teach him how to restart the server/use his admin abilities to help out the community. Let me know about needing staff members asap. Thanks :D.
By Boogaluke
azzjack254 wrote:Hey Ces its azzjack, i've been playing on your server for a week now and i'm wondering when your going to fix the commands associated with the gods such as /claim, they're not working atm. Also are you looking for any staff members for your server, I saw you made boogaluke Admin but he doesn't know any of the commands that admins can use which would be useful since the server crashed :P. You should teach him how to restart the server/use his admin abilities to help out the community. Let me know about needing staff members asap. Thanks :D.

He only made me admin today and didnt really have time to show me how to use it yet. I don't have access to the server so just be patient lol
By Cesiken
#8337 The server crashed, not sure how it happend but I've started it again though. I will be back in 4 hours.
But is there anything more I could do to get rid of this crashing? I think I have seen some servers not crashing at all that is pixelmon. Anyway I hope it wont crash until I'm back.
JOIN THE TEAM