Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

By Rzxa
#78713 Why I went back to school at June
By cyanide64
#79096 Makes perfect sense to me, seeing as how my daughter started school mid August. Stay at home dad ftw.
By Tom_X
#79358 I started school at mid year, idk why people don't understand that different countries start school in different parts of the year. Specially in other hemispheres and stuff like that
cyanide64 wrote:Makes perfect sense to me, seeing as how my daughter started school mid August. Stay at home dad ftw.

And just for the randomness, I love how you have a child and your name is cyanide :)
By Waterboyr
Tom_X wrote:I started school at mid year, idk why people don't understand that different countries start school in different parts of the year. Specially in other hemispheres and stuff like that
cyanide64 wrote:Makes perfect sense to me, seeing as how my daughter started school mid August. Stay at home dad ftw.

And just for the randomness, I love how you have a child and your name is cyanide :)

Well would you want your summer as in school break not season to be 3 feet of snow?
JOIN THE TEAM