By Lifegrasp180
#79305 as the i nod to jonathan i turn and run with riley but not before one thing...
mewtwo use psychic! the end result ended with a good sized crater that should at least slow down the rockets i nod towards the others and start running with riley.

By Waterboyr
#79399 "Look out!"
Primeape is knocked back but imediantly gets up.
Scyther and Skarmory stick together battling. My plans usually work but with so many opponents brute force is the only way to win. And we do not have that.
Scyther slashes and Skarmory swings. They send wind attacks and swift storms but eventually the horde has circled them.
They just know they are looking for two strong trainers who escaped.
So until they notice...
Suddenly Scyther goes down and Skarmory is knocked back and flies into me.
Primeape swings wildly and sends a Rhyperior flying.
But suddenly three Claydol overpower him and a tyranitar and dragonite.
"No..."
Rockets surround me and grab me.
But, the others got away...
And of course I planted a tracking device on them and sent my friend the data...
The one I sent data before.
Green.
By Lifegrasp180
#79504 ( your right it was a stupid post i apologize.)

I nod and i start running towards the supposed direction of the coastline with Riley.
By Waterboyr
#79605 "Tee-hee you beat me last time but this time it won't be so! PORYGON NOW!"
I swing my pokdex up and break the ropes tying me down and send out poryogn through my pokedex. Except now he is a porygon-2.
"USE MAGNET RISE!"
Everything metal rises including 5 of Giovanni's pokeballs.
He throws one out and it's his Beedrill.
Giovanni: Well well well...
I get in a battle stance in front of Jonathan.
"Porygon go Tri-Attack!"
Giovanni: You should already know your polygon-2 can't win with long ranger attacks for speed reasons and can only use tackeld otherwise so-
"I wasn't aiming for Beedrill."
My attack looked like it missed and then went wild everywhere because of frustration. But it was made to look so so it could hit the chandelier unnoticed...
And the chandelier falls on-top of bee drill and then the ceiling caves in on that spot.
Giovanni is now nowhere to be seen and neither is Beedrill.
I then glance to something out of the corner of my eye.
A voltorb.
And electrode.
And smoke.
"OH NO!"
I run to Jonathan and untie him.
"OKAY IT'S ABOUT TO BLOW! WE CAN MAKE A RUN FOR IT OR TRAVEL WITH PORYGON-2 THROUGH THE POKEDEX AND TO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND POSSIBLY GET STUCK THERE OR BLOW UP RUNNING AWAY! BTOH SUCK! YOU CHOOSE!"
JOIN THE TEAM