By Gubba1995
SPG wrote:have his mouth closed (as i have said MANY times in the past) and to do the teeth, just use what i like to call texture blocks for them (flat blocks) and just sprite the teeth and not model them separately

I know how to make the teeth, and what do you mean excactly ? Should I adjust the mouth of Trapinch to the mandible or lower jaw to the upper jaw?

By karrybird
Gubba1995 wrote:
karrybird wrote:i have an idea on how to make the head, would you be upset if i make my own model?

would you just edit my model or do a whole new model?

i would make my own, how i would like it to look.
not saying this one is bad, i actually really like it. trapinch is just one of my favorite pokemon and i want it to be perfect. :)
By Gubba1995
karrybird wrote:
Gubba1995 wrote:
karrybird wrote:i have an idea on how to make the head, would you be upset if i make my own model?

i would make my own, how i would like it to look.
not saying this one is bad, i actually really like it. trapinch is just one of my favorite pokemon and i want it to be perfect. :)

Psst but I really hate Trapinch but that doesn't matter I thought there should be a new model and if you do a better model I wouldn't be upset :)

Edit: I just wanted to know how I am doing at my first model :)
By SPG
Gubba1995 wrote:
SPG wrote:have his mouth closed (as i have said MANY times in the past) and to do the teeth, just use what i like to call texture blocks for them (flat blocks) and just sprite the teeth and not model them separately

I know how to make the teeth, and what do you mean excactly ? Should I adjust the mouth of Trapinch to the mandible or lower jaw to the upper jaw?

Close the jaw and have the teeth separated
By xiisparkz
Gubba1995 wrote:

edit
By Gubba1995
SPG wrote:
Gubba1995 wrote:

Close the jaw and have the teeth separated

I seriously still don't know what you mean, because It doesn't answer my Question.
JOIN THE TEAM