By Lifegrasp180
#77460 as i walk around saffron city i think about the path ahead i need a water type to get to cinnabar. I wander into the silph co. building.
a man walks up to me and asks i wish i could take care of my lapras but i can't. he asks me if i can take the pokemon and i accept.
i guess that's one problem solved i think

Team Update:Lapras moves ice beam,surf,blizzard,hydro pump.

i see jonathan training along the road. i walk over to him and say. well we're almost there are you ready for what comes next?
i think of the creature and mt.moon and i shudder.

By Lifegrasp180
#77461 as i walk around saffron city i think about the path ahead i need a water type to get to cinnabar. I wander into the silph co. building.
a man walks up to me and asks i wish i could take care of my lapras but i can't. he asks me if i can take the pokemon and i accept.
i guess that's one problem solved i think

Team Update:Lapras moves ice beam,surf,blizzard,hydro pump.

i see jonathan training along the road. i walk up to him and say. well we're almost there and the anticipation is killing me.
i'm also not looking forward to facing that creature.i tell him. i started thinking about the road to mt.moon and i shudder
By cannonite
#77521 Jonathan: As I enter saffron city I am amazed at how big silph co is. Wow thats amazing Venusuar shakes his head in agreement. ( I'm gonna give up on nicknames they can get confusing) I then return Venusuar and enter the gym with Dragonair's pokeball ready.
By Lifegrasp180
#77620 as i stood there i started hearing something i sounded like wind but it wasn't windy right now. uh oh i said i jumped to my left as i saw a flash of light streak by me. i take out Gengars pokeball and i jump to my feet and got blasted by a second shot it must have fired after i dodged the first one. lucky for me i landed on grass instead of rocks. I turn around to find myself standing face to face to a tall purple humanoid pokemon...he raised up his hand and struck me on the side of the head i fell over on the ground.next i remember seeing a flash of light before i fainted...I woke up to a fairly large room it was decorated ornately as i look around i hear a voice.

Welcome to cinnabar mansion.
By Waterboyr
#77698 (AND YES I WAS RIGHT!!!)

Saffron City

I run into the gym and knock over someone on the way in.
The collision causes me grab onto the person to steady myself but we both fall onto this pad and teleport somewhere. And then the teleportation pad we used turns off.
"... NOT ANOTHER MAZE!"
*facepalm
"Sorry I ran into you... Hey didn't I see you in the Rocket Headquarters? Well you must be strong. My name is Reece. So coincidentally I heard that there are two trainers in rooms so you wanna double battle this gym? I couldn't find any trainers in this town for some reason like they were scared off.."
By cannonite
#77715 Jonatan: Sounds good to me names jonathan. * as I say this two trainers come over and challenge us with a Slowbro and a Kadabra* Alright then Dragonair dragon pulse the slowbro*
By Waterboyr
#77720 "Hm... Alright Porygon go use Signal Beam on Kadabra!"
Kadabra teleports dodging it and strikes down dragon air and sends psychic waves to hurt skarmory.
"Agh... Porygon Agility! Again! Cover me Jonathan! Just do it!" Agility again!"
By Lifegrasp180
#77816 I stand up and look around. the voice seemed to have come from a loud speaker on the wall. i heard the lock click on a nearby door.
A grunt from team rocket stepped in. the boss said to get you when you wake up. the grunt said. he put restraints on my arms as we move into the hallway. we move to a giant room with a large table it seems to be a meeting room the grunt closed the door behind me.
i sat down in the first chair at the end of the table. on the far side of the room a door opens and the same man at the game corner hideout. Giovanni... as the man sits down he begins to speak...So how about we begin? said Giovanni.
By Waterboyr
#77924 "Okay I'm ready!"
Once again Kadabra teleports to attack...
And Porygon reacts and tri-attacks and then tackles Kadabra, defeating it.
Then Porygon tackles Slowbro multiple times with amazing speed and tackles him towards dragonair...
"Attack Slowbro now!"
JOIN THE TEAM