By Burgy
theepikduck wrote:Alright, when your online tell me when you want to promote me to vip, I'll come on.

Soooo..... What do you wanna do about this?

By tenebraemaximus
Burgy wrote:[center]The question now is? Do YOU want to join us in the conquest of Pixelmon!?
If so!
Set your server to Offline mode. Then in your Bukkit.yml set your connection throttle to "-1", after that install the IPList plugin.
Now you are all set to go! Message me on Skype that you want to join, and we will add you.

Why must the server be set to Offline Mode?
By XRECKXIMPACT
tenebraemaximus wrote:
Burgy wrote:[center]The question now is? Do YOU want to join us in the conquest of Pixelmon!?
If so!
Set your server to Offline mode. Then in your Bukkit.yml set your connection throttle to "-1", after that install the IPList plugin.
Now you are all set to go! Message me on Skype that you want to join, and we will add you.

Why must the server be set to Offline Mode?

Hub Servers connect each server together, and gather information from all of them. When a server is in online mode however, it can't gather this information and the server also has a firewall up which would block connection to the hub. Im pretty sure this is actuate for the most part.
By Burgy
#78794 No one will be able to connect to your server directly.
They connect to the proxy, which authenticates users like it would an online server. So you would be fine.
JOIN THE TEAM