By YOSHO
#77211 It looks kind of creepy but cool :)

By StopherSylvia
YOSHO wrote:It looks kind of creepy but cool :)

Baltoy always looks creepy
By Nova Spartan
StopherSylvia wrote:I say the new shape, but make the middle of it wider
The middle of it? I'm not sure what you mean. Make the middle edge stick out more?
By StopherSylvia
Nova Spartan wrote:
The middle of it? I'm not sure what you mean. Make the middle edge stick out more?

I didn't know how to word it, not the point at the bottom or the part that touches the body, the edge near the top should be larger making more of a diamond not by much though
By Nova Spartan
StopherSylvia wrote:
Nova Spartan wrote:

I didn't know how to word it, not the point at the bottom or the part that touches the body, the edge near the top should be larger making more of a diamond not by much though
So, where the cursor is in this picture?

Spoiler:
By lugiaisbeast101
#77303 -What he meant was to make the black line thinner on the eyes. Also, that black line you have around the head is not a line, rather it's more of a slight indent on his head.
--The red part around his eyes should be touching the eyes, not separate from them.
---The head has to be scaled down to more of an oval shape, do this by pressing S then Z. Scale the body down by just pressing S because the body is too large, the texture for the body is perfect besides the thin part at the bottom, otherwise leave the texture like that. P.S. His body is not an oval but a complete sphere so don't make it an oval (<_<) (>_>)
----Lastly, the horn thing on the bottom is an easy fix, click on the vertex and press G followed by Z and move it up a little, press A to stop highlighting, then hold Shift+alt then right click this part (http://prntscr.com/1t8xot) and pres S to EVER so lightly scale it outward.

Here's a reference for that part on the bottom:

It's looking pretty good so far in my opinion and you are progressing very nicely with the model. I suggest using this as a reference to ONLY the head structure (not the red part) because most of the other parts of the model is off proportion.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, I will answer with the limited amount knowledge I contain :)

~Lugia
By Nova Spartan
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:-What he meant was to make the black line thinner on the eyes. Also, that black line you have around the head is not a line, rather it's more of a slight indent on his head.
--The red part around his eyes should be touching the eyes, not separate from them.
---The head has to be scaled down to more of an oval shape, do this by pressing S then Z. Scale the body down by just pressing S because the body is too large, the texture for the body is perfect besides the thin part at the bottom, otherwise leave the texture like that. P.S. His body is not an oval but a complete sphere so don't make it an oval (<_<) (>_>)
----Lastly, the horn thing on the bottom is an easy fix, click on the vertex and press G followed by Z and move it up a little, press A to stop highlighting, then hold Shift+alt then right click this part (http://prntscr.com/1t8xot) and pres S to EVER so lightly scale it outward.

Here's a reference for that part on the bottom:

It's looking pretty good so far in my opinion and you are progressing very nicely with the model. I suggest using this as a reference to ONLY the head structure (not the red part) because most of the other parts of the model is off proportion.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, I will answer with the limited amount knowledge I contain :)

~Lugia
Alright, so I did about everything you said. Added an indent in his head, made the body smaller, extended the front part of the bottom spinner, made the head more of an oval by sizing it downwards, decreased the size of the arms because they would have been too huge had I not and there was a problem with what it was connected to, got rid of the black line going around his head, and made the red part around his eyes meet with the eyes but still need to clean it up due to it being sloppy at the moment.

So, how's this?

Spoiler:

I'm still working on it, though.
By Nova Spartan
DragonTheGamer wrote:I feel like where the arms come out of the body are way too flat, Just an opinion. :D
What about now?

Spoiler:
JOIN THE TEAM