Ready for Approval?

100%
N/A
By Arrow
#749 well i got bored so here it is......
HD texture, Updated pics
Spoiler:
afafa.png
Finale2.png
Finale3.png

By JurroRath
#750 You've got some parts of the model texture sticking off the map, change the map size to something bigger. And yes, it can go bigger than 512, you just have to enter it in instead of picking it [mostly saying this because it looks like your map is already 512x512.]
By Arrow
JurroRath wrote:You've got some parts of the model texture sticking off the map, change the map size to something bigger. And yes, it can go bigger than 512, you just have to enter it in instead of picking it [mostly saying this because it looks like your map is already 512x512.]

oh thanks. that fixed it. belive it or not the texture size was only 64x64 i raised it to 100x100 and it's working fine now ..
By Hiroku
#766 Its looking nice, just like your previous trainer. Im impressed
By Arrow
Hiroku wrote:Its looking nice, just like your previous trainer. Im impressed

Thanks, it now has textures but female Scientist were just introduced in gen 5 so it's kinda of based a little off of professor juniper and the female scientist from black and white..
By Skylord_Nanbug
#812 Can you see how with the shoes on the side they dont meet and stuff if that is possable to get the to join they would look more like shoes.
By Arrow
Skylord_Nanbug wrote:Can you see how with the shoes on the side they dont meet and stuff if that is possable to get the to join they would look more like shoes.

it's my attempt of making heels but i'll what i could if you explain it alittle more.
By Skylord_Nanbug
#818 Well diagonal bit of the heals dont join up with the bottom bit of the heals at the bottom of the legs on the so there is like a pastch of skin where more of the heals should be.
By SPG
#836 My opinion on trainers should be taken with a grain of salt, but i like it so far aside a lack of hd texture for the eyes
By Jack_Attack12
#856 Wow! That is a great model But the eyes could be fixed. And i love that you took my pen idea from the last model <3 Im starting to like your way of modeling!!!
JOIN THE TEAM