By Harbinger
#76440 Had a lot of difficulty with this little guys fire so in the end I had a peek at how it is on the official model which I hate doing :x but it had to be done, turns out I was over doing it lol. It was actually a very simple design which was easy to make something that looks similar just using 4 circle meshes and extruding certain verts but it feels like I cheated which is why I hate looking at the official models for reference :lol:
Finished
Spoiler:

Shiny
Spoiler:

By Il_Lupo
#76441 It looks so cute <3 And those flames. Perfect, imo.
By Harbinger
MoeBoy76 wrote:Couple of things, aren't flames added post? like the flames on charmander lines tail?
Also want this moved to feedback?

Oops that's what happens when you post half asleep :lol: yes please, thanks.
The flames however I'm pretty sure wont work the same as the Charmander lines, but either way it wont be hard to delete them lol
By SPG
#76455 No, his flames are special to the point we cant use particles, the anime hardly animates them unless its an attack
By xWildxManx
#76490 Beautiful, since Chikorita and Totodile have Models I hope we get this starter set ^-^
By StopherSylvia
xWildxManx wrote:Beautiful, since Chikorita and Totodile have Models I hope we get this starter set ^-^

no pressure
By Harbinger
#76688 Updated with texture, not fully done as still got to add a bit of detail to the flames, add nostrils which just noticed I missed lol and mess with the head texture alittle so it don't look so weird from the front but can pretty much see how it will look, I'll finish it off when I get back hopefully.
By xWildxManx
#76691 It's.... it's... POTATIS!

Aka Good X3
JOIN THE TEAM