How do you feel about the changes we have made to the server since you joined?

88%
13%
By Quakthorn
#75705 The new & improved Cerculan City Gym!

Left Side View
Right Side View
Test your knowledge of Water-Type pokemon!
Challenger's Point of View
Gym Leader's Point of View

Soon adding a new piece of Pixelart that will be floating over the Gym! (Screenshot of it coming soon!)

By gokart32010
#76136 Loving all the new quests that have been added into the routes and such. The server is getting better and better by the day, thanks to the great admins, who are extremely helpful and friendly. This server definitely needs more people to help make this place abundant with players and add a little variety to training your pokemon.
By Quakthorn
#76419 So, while searching for some new plugins to add to the Pokemon Adventure experience, I came across one that was super nice!

This will take some time to make it all happen, but here's a little sneak peek over what's coming up

Also, finished Vermillion City Gym's makeover!

More updates coming along as we get them! Stay Tuned!
By Noooooooooooooah
#76809 Great server, kind staff, Owner's on often (nicknamed DrStien (not his MC name)). Map's great, up to Pewter City (for me) and probably beyond! People are very helpful, and I like and recommend this server to players who want a good experience!
By Quakthorn
#76977 Image
Wait! What's this?! Fossil Pokemon now a natural spawning Pokemon!

+Added Kabuto, Omanyte & Aerodactyl to the natural spawning.

As our generations are completed and released, more Fossil Pokemon will be released into the game!

All Fossil Pokemon have a rarity of 1 (Basically it's 5 Dratini = 1 Fossil Pokemon) so they are SUPER rare!

Good luck on hunting them!!!
By Noooooooooooooah
#77108 Fossil Pokemon! Hooray! *quote: Flapjack* AAADVENTUREE!
JOIN THE TEAM