By Harbinger
#76134 After being away for awhile I thought I'd warm up with an easier model. Didn't realise that there was already a model of this little guy until just lol Sorry Josecami :D
Spoiler:

Shiny
Spoiler:

By Harbinger
Josecami wrote:That elekid its so perfect :O btw you should make cyndaquil line, nobody is working on it!

Thanks! I'll be making the Cyndaquil line next
By Edeodin
Harbinger wrote:
Josecami wrote:That elekid its so perfect :O btw you should make cyndaquil line, nobody is working on it!

Ah glad to hear that! I've been going back and forth on whether I should do the Cyndaquil line or not. I thought I remembered you saying it was on your to-do list so I was hesitant. :P Now, I wish I could offer some form of feedback on this Elekid but it's kind of already too awesome. :lol:
By Pro_Malti
Harbinger wrote:

I made a new Updated Model List under the Modelling sub-forum. If you guys could notify me when you're planning on making a model or starting one, that would be great so I could add it there so other people don't make the same model. ^^
By Kaesker
#76286 This Looks great. I love the texture.
By xWildxManx
#76309 Looks great, I always thought it'd be cool if his mouth stuck out a bit but that's just me XD
JOIN THE TEAM