Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By perkhaze
#7214 I was just curious why there is other pokemon not gen 1 in the game when there is this strict gen 1 rule in place. Were they already in game before this rule or am i just missing an obvious reason?

By Rados
#7217 Some were ingame before the rule, some were added for necessity, like mareep for wool and miltank for milk and beef
By Leqesai
#7574 Would someone mind listing all of the non-gen 1 pokemon that are in the mod? I'm having a heck of a time finding lists of what pokemon are actually in the game currently.
By Jack_Attack12
#7639 Miltank. Mareep. Trapnich line. Swineub line(no mamoswine) umbreon. Espeon. Solrock. Lunatone. Numel line. Probs more that i forgot
By Leqesai
Jack_Attack12 wrote:Miltank. Mareep. Trapnich line. Swineub line(no mamoswine) umbreon. Espeon. Solrock. Lunatone. Numel line. Probs more that i forgot

Thank you very much, sir.
JOIN THE TEAM