By Waterboyr
#74726 *plusle jumps on Jason and then runs away. Then 10 golems and 10 Rhyperiors trample and roll over Jason after Plusle.
Plusle raises every metal object including a watch Jason has which raises him and he flies up into the air and gets thrown at the pokemon, as does every tiny metal object and some big ones in the area.
Then Plusle charges and shock every pokemon and they all fall down defeated, but Plusle also shocks Jason in the process.

By Lettucecow
#74728 AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAY! Ugh....that was shocking! [Ba bum tas] You seem familier........Hmm........Weren't you tsubasas plusle? Oh whatever...Hey my watch thing! [I pick it off the ground and it emits a purplish light from it] Maybe its reacharged?
By Umbreon1110
#75138 I came running up the stairs, and all of my pokemon had already met up with me.
Sam: "Oh, Hi, I was just down at the arcade and I fou- I don't think this is such a good idea on a BOAT. "
Coconut had got in front of the Stone edge, but he cut up the projectiles into tiny rucks with Magical Leaf.
Sam: " Just shtap fighting....... Holy mother of Arceus It's that pulsle again. "
I panicked a bit but in the end, switched back to my Latios form and became invisible. Luckily, no strangers saw... I think
By Lettucecow
#75152 Okay I got an Idea.... go lax! HYPER BEAM! [the hyper beam blow plulse back] Quick, lets go! Flame go! [I hop charizard and start flying to the middle of the island's town]
By Waterboyr
#75419 "Ngh..."
Plusle struggles and suddenly about fifty of the organization members come in.
Plusle falls to the ground defeated, but the pokemon start beating plusle anyways. And the trainers kick Plusle and try to grab it.
By Lettucecow
#75475 Man, that plusle always follows us for some reason. Anyway, wanna go to the gym?
By Umbreon1110
#75582 I was still circling above Pulsle, as a Latios, of course. I could not help it but to feel bad for it, I mean, what did it do wrong? AND WHO WERE THEESE PEOPLE? Not team rocket.. So I decided, meh, what the heck.
Sam: " Here goes nothing... "
I flew up extremely high, and began to plummet down at extreme speeds. I opened up my wings just as I was about to hit the water, and flew straight across the boat, grabbing Pulse, and bashing most of the grunts out of the way with a Steel wing attack. As I was gliding away from the boat, I began to use recover, healing Pulsle a bit, but a Hyper Beam coming from the boat hit my wing, and I began crash-landing into some faraway woods. I spinned a bit so Pulsle was on top of me, and I would take all of the crashing damage. My wings were scarred, scratched, and torn by countless tree branchs, but I protected Pulsle as best as I could, and my head hit a large rock on the ground, andI fell, unoncious, stuck in the middle of the woods, nobody knew where I was, not even Jason, I left my pokemon back at the docks, and I could not fly, but I could go back to my human form, but I was unconscious.
Sam: " ... "

MEANWHILE

Blitz and the rest of my pokemon began panicking, because their trainer was nowhere to be seen. Thy did not know what happened to me, it all happened in the blink of a eye. They caught up with Jason, and all looked a bit sad/scared. Hydra began moaning a bit, and Shadow's ears perked up, and stared at the large amount of organization members.
By Lettucecow
#75586 Whats wrong? Wheres sam shadow? [his eyes dart to the side] What? [suddenly some weird men come out] Those don't look like team rocket or team volt grunts.....I think we should run!
JOIN THE TEAM