Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Caemyth
#74332 My question has to do with Command Blocks... So it seems that MCPC+ won't allow you to use Pokespawn with Command Blocks/Custom NPC Dialogs...
Is there a way around this?
Because we've been working on a functioning Safari Zone that uses Randomizors...

By emerald_ice
#74432 Hm.. Well, I have no idea what MCPC+ is, although I've been told I'm stupid for not knowing, but I've been told that using that is more than half of the Problem. As for the Custom NPC's Dialog, it may not recognize it as a proper command due to the fact that it's used with a different mod. Saying this, I'm pretty sure there is a way around it, so I'll come back to you when I figure it out or get someone to tell me.
By Caemyth
#74455 Well MCPC+ is like BukkitForge, but it doesn't allow you to use Pokespawn with Command Blocks Or CNPC Dialogs, it can be done on single Player, so when BukkitForge is updated I'll be able to do these things, but i figured i'd ask if anyone knew. It's the same reason Bosses Don't Drop anything, for some reason MCPC+ doesn't recognize Pixelmon like it should.
By Terufe
#74895 So if you can get custom npcs to spawn pokemon is there any way to get them to give you a reward when you defeat the pokemon?
By SPG
#75499 i have seen people set it up so you give the npc the drop that the pokemon has, forexample, give someone slimeballs for grimers
JOIN THE TEAM