By Waterboyr
#73660 You wake up in a club campus building area on a cloud. It seems like a club. A campus. A fun place. In your hand is a...
Nature Spell Book (Animals, Plants, Sunlight)
Water (Ice, Liquid, and Water Vapor)
Fire (Fire, Lava, Smoke)
Chaos (Storm, Emotion, Earth)
Light (Heal, Emotion, Shield)
Strength (Strengthen, Adrenaline, Power)
Psychic (Levitation, Mind Reading, Mental Attack)
Star (Burn, Blind, Aid)
Peace (Storm, Emotion, Heal)

(Choose one)

In your other hand is...

Smart Wand: Complex strategy spells
Tough Wand: Spells that give you defense, attack, or energy.

(optional): You wear...

You notice that there is a door.
You go to open it and see there is the whole big cloud area, with building but no people. All sorts of places. The cloud is about 100 yards by 200 yards.
You think you see someone. One person. Like you they have a wand. Your name is...

You wonder what there's is. You walk over to them and...

My App:
You wake up in a club campus building area on a cloud. It seems like a club. A campus. A fun place. In your hand is a...

Peace (Storm, Emotion, Heal)

In your other hand is...

Smart Wand: Complex strategy spells

You go to open it and see there is the whole big cloud area, with building but no people. All sorts of places. The cloud is about 100 yards by 200 yards.
You think you see someone. One person. Like you they have a wand. Your name is...

George

You wonder what there's is. You walk over to them and...

By Lettucecow
#73745 [water]
[tough wand]
[I wear a orange hoodie, black shorts, and black shoes]
Ugh....where am i? Huh? There's a door, should I open it? I probably should... [I open the door] Wow I didn't expect it to be this cloudy...Hey I just noticed! What are these things in my hand? Its a book? It says, water on it...Interesting. Whats this other thing in my hand? It looks like a stick? I feel I should hold on to it though. Huh? Whats that over there? It looks another person! UGH! [I begin running towards the figure but I trip over a rock, fall down, and begin tumbling towards the figure.]
By Waterboyr
#73796 "AHH!"
I yell out some words that seem foreign yet with the slightest hint of familiarity to my tongue.
Clouds rush in and the cloud we are on starts to spin.
Lightning starts, but only seems to be going towards the other person.
By Lettucecow
#73817 AYAYAYAYAYA! [I get shocked] Ugh....Did you made panwaffles for tuesday kitty time? [I collapse]
By Waterboyr
#73919 "Yikes. Guess I should better restore peace."
I wave my wand and the storm stops.
"Now what to do about this other person... Oh I have a completely GENIUS idea!"
*throws rock at person
"HEY! You friendly?"
*In mind: I'm a frickin god I'm so smart.
By Rzxa
#74001 My app
You wake up in a club campus building area on a cloud. It seems like a club. A campus. A fun place. In your hand is
Fire (Fire, Lava, Smoke)

(Choose one)

In your other hand is...

Tough Wand: Spells that give you defense, attack, or energy.

(optional): You wear... Coat with a tie and some normal pants and shoes

You think you see someone. One person. Like you they have a wand. Your name is... Bob Bob

You wonder what there's is. You walk over to them and... Kick him in the *****
By Lettucecow
#74058 Ow! You You put a crack in my glasses! I'm blind without them! Good job! Oh whatever I can see fine, who are you? [I got out to shake waterboyr's hand and I walk into a tree] Ouch...yeah I can't see...
By Waterboyr
#74172 "WHO KICKED ME?"
I shout something and a storm cloud goes above Bob Bob.
I grab (Lettuce you forgot to put you name) and drag him into a random building and peek at whoever attacked me.
By Lettucecow
#74190 [My name is jason ;P sorry I forgot lol] Hey! Where are we going?
By Waterboyr
#74222 "Sorry I hurt you... You scared me... I'm George. I'd tell you more but... Well someone attacked me and it was on purpose unlike when I zapped you with a thunderstorm... But anyways this person seems dangerous..."
JOIN THE TEAM