Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By ilovepokemon
#73365 oh joy look at all this bunch of info that we received for Pokemon X and Y
yes we get more mega evolutions and surprising ones indeed
Mega Blastoise

Mega Charizard

Mega venusaur
Image (about to use a move on Blastoise)

an item called the Mega Ring holding a special key called the Key Stone will be required to trigger the mega evolution (the key will resonate with the held Mega Stone of a pokemon)

and an new pokemon was spotted during the Nintendo Direct, it's information is unknown as of now

Pokemon Bank, a piece of downloadable software that allows for you to store various Pokémon from your Pokémon X & Y games on the internet

Poké Transporter is a free software that will allow you to transfer Pokemon from your Black, White, Black 2 and White 2 versions to Pokemon X and Y

By Animalol
#73371 Fixed your title. Please do not do titles in all uppercase.
Thank you!
By SPG
#73380 $5 says all starters will mega evolve, in other news, charizard looks like (well, reminds me of anyways) garchomp, and white kyrume (not together, just bits and pieces)
By SPG
ownerpure5 wrote:i wonder if magikarp would have one... how would it looks like? ._,

it wont because it evolves into gyarados
By Blaster
SPG wrote:$5 says all starters will mega evolve, in other news, charizard looks like (well, reminds me of anyways) garchomp, and white kyrume (not together, just bits and pieces)

And yet its still a fire/ flying type. This is the perfect time to make it a fire/ dragon type.
By ceejayvee61
Blaster wrote:
SPG wrote:$5 says all starters will mega evolve, in other news, charizard looks like (well, reminds me of anyways) garchomp, and white kyrume (not together, just bits and pieces)

And yet its still a fire/ flying type. This is the perfect time to make it a fire/ dragon type.

Definetly Charizard Mega evolved should be Fire/Dragon why dont they just go ahead and make new triple types Fire/Flying/Dragon (i mean the already made fairy)
By Rzxa
#73470 Don't really like the mega Charizard,and Venusaur
I was expecting Charizard becoming a very Giant Dragon yep a little disappointing for me
JOIN THE TEAM