Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By victini
#43917 this very mix pokemon favorite and hated one all i have to say about reading all your reply to this
all pokemon are great in someway i personal dont hate any of them because i think all add a charm to the
game.

By The_Nanobots
victini wrote:this very mix pokemon favorite and hated one all i have to say about reading all your reply to this
all pokemon are great in someway i personal dont hate any of them because i think all add a charm to the
game.

Please refrain from unnecessary necroposting.
By Lettucecow
#45038 gen 1: blastoise
gen 2: slowking, dunsparce, politoad
gen 3: bannete, mudkipz, blasiken, sceptile, ludicolo, metagross
gen 4: garchomp, monferno, munchlax
gen 5: scrafty, hydragion, chandalure
By ilovepokemon
#71322 Normal
Gen 1: Pikachu - Seriously, who dosent like Pikachu, this guy is the mascot of Pokemon, especially in the anime, where he shows an interesting talent of copying other Pokemon
Gen 2: Tyranitar - He is my favorite Pokemon, i don't really know why or when he became my favorite, all i know is that he's awesome
Gen 3: Gardevoir - I like Gardevoir, especially when it has a decent move pool, allowing it to use attacks such as Thunderbolt and Energy Ball. It's shiny coloration is what i really like about Gardevoir, so i'd get a female instead of a male
Gen 4: Lucario - Aura Sphere + Telepathy = PURE AWESOMENESS, when i first watched Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, which is my favorite movie from the series, Lucario has been my favorite Pokemon from that gen ever since
Gen 5: Krookodile - I had one in my Black 2 on an emulator and it was ripping through any trainers i battled, even Ghetsis and the Elite 4
Gen 6: So far, i like Noivern. I am actually relieved that he his the first Pokemon to have Flying has a primary type, with the fact that it's a dragon

Legendary
Gen 1: Mewtwo - He's a bad-ass, that is all
Gen 2: Lugia - Also a bad-ass
Gen 3: Deoxys - I always loved changing it into its 4 forms
Gen 4: Giratina - Lives in a world where you can stand upside down
Gen 5: Genesect - It can use 4 different drives to change Techno Blast's type
Gen 6: Yveltal - Its shaped like the letter Y, its Dark/Flying, it knows a move called Oblivion Wing and it is known has the DESTRUCTION Pokemon... now that is awesome
By emerald_ice
#71364 Here's my list of Favourites!
Gen 1: Bulbasaur, Dratini, Gastly, and Eevee.
Gen 2: Noctowl, my favourite bird from any gen. Scizor, Steelix, Fortress, and Chikorita.
Gen 3: Treecko, Grovyle, Sceptile, Tropius, and Swellow.
Gen 4: Turtwig, Weavile, Magnezone, and Abomasnow.
Gen 5: Oshawott, Snivy Line, Monkeys, and, Male Unfezant.
By Dracoman355
#72033 Favorite pokemon
Porygon ^.^
By ownerpure5
#73301 1-magikarp
2-magikarp
3-magikarp
4-magikarp
5-magikarp
6-magikarp
7-magikarp
8-magikarp