By StopherSylvia
#73075 I figured with pokemon X and Y coming out soon I would make a Torchic (Blasiken can Mega-Evolve in the new game)

Front:
Spoiler:

Side:
Spoiler:

Back:
Spoiler:

Shiny:
Spoiler:

By StopherSylvia
SPG wrote:going to say this now, dont waste your time making that mega-evolution

I know, it will be the active gen and you can't put it in the mod, it just reminded me of how much I like Blasiken
By StopherSylvia
tkgamer18 wrote:Nice model but the beak looks like a bill.

How's this:
Spoiler:

Also I have a few questions, when posting for approval do I attach the obj to my topic or does it get approved and I email it? Also Mr.M and SPG appear to be the highest up on Pixelmon development, who is the creator of the idea for the mod? what are there roles? who runs the website? do they co produce the mod? is there someone I'm not aware of that is running everything? Why is Mr.M the update info guy on the home page? Is he the Creator?
By SPG
#73308 I'll send you a pm asking for your email to add you to dropbox apon approval, and then tell you what to do from there
By StopherSylvia
SPG wrote:I'll send you a pm asking for your email to add you to dropbox apon approval, and then tell you what to do from there

Thanks for the info cause I couldn't find it any where (I didn't look very hard)
JOIN THE TEAM