Ekans or Ekans!

14%
83%
3%
By Tawelia
karrybird wrote:
Gubba1995 wrote:
Haunts wrote:That's not very nice

Sorry but that's my opinion, I mean wouldn't it be better if you do models that are not done or really need to be remade?

agreed
and i don't really like either of them as well.

Sorry this is the first post i have looked at on these forums and there is something i just need to say. Isn't this poll suppose to be about positive feed back? People are taking there free time off to make these models for free, there not getting payed. So shouldn't it be up to them to decide what model they would rather do or feel more comfortable with? Personally i think that Haunts almost hit this Ekans perfectly. The color is bang on, and the structure of the model looks almost identical to a snake, and the eyes look awesome. i will admit that it dose feel slightly off however. (i don't mean this to sound rude and im sorry if this dose) but i feel that his lower jaw feels a bit out of place. Congrats on a job well done and im looking forward to seeing it in game :)

By SPG
Tawelia wrote:

Sorry this is the first post i have looked at on these forums and there is something i just need to say. Isn't this poll suppose to be about positive feed back? People are taking there free time off to make these models for free, there not getting payed. So shouldn't it be up to them to decide what model they would rather do or feel more comfortable with? Personally i think that Haunts almost hit this Ekans perfectly. The color is bang on, and the structure of the model looks almost identical to a snake, and the eyes look awesome. i will admit that it dose feel slightly off however. (i don't mean this to sound rude and im sorry if this dose) but i feel that his lower jaw feels a bit out of place. Congrats on a job well done and im looking forward to seeing it in game :)

yes, but the point of these forums are to make the mdoel better, because this is a poll, all we can really do is say if we like it or not
By karrybird
Tawelia wrote:Sorry this is the first post i have looked at on these forums and there is something i just need to say. Isn't this poll suppose to be about positive feed back? People are taking there free time off to make these models for free, there not getting payed. So shouldn't it be up to them to decide what model they would rather do or feel more comfortable with? Personally i think that Haunts almost hit this Ekans perfectly. The color is bang on, and the structure of the model looks almost identical to a snake, and the eyes look awesome. i will admit that it dose feel slightly off however. (i don't mean this to sound rude and im sorry if this dose) but i feel that his lower jaw feels a bit out of place. Congrats on a job well done and im looking forward to seeing it in game :)

the last thing i want to do is sound mean, but do you really think that a model that could be better should be added? why not wait until the issues have been perfected before actually taking the time to put it into the mod? i'd rather one that looks decent in game before one that just doesn't feel right.
i understand where you're coming from, i make models for free too, and every time i post one thinking it's perfect i always get negative criticism. but for good reason!

in short, haunt's ekans needs work, no doubt about that. would i like to see it in game eventually? hell yes! but only after certain issues have been dealt with first and foremost. sure these issues are small, but when they are fixed the end result will be well worth it.

p.s. this poll isn't about glorifying imperfect models, it's about posting our opinions on them. and i'm giving my damn honest opinion.
By Gubba1995
karrybird wrote:
Tawelia wrote:Sorry this is the first post i have looked at on these forums and there is something i just need to say. Isn't this poll suppose to be about positive feed back? People are taking there free time off to make these models for free, there not getting payed. So shouldn't it be up to them to decide what model they would rather do or feel more comfortable with? Personally i think that Haunts almost hit this Ekans perfectly. The color is bang on, and the structure of the model looks almost identical to a snake, and the eyes look awesome. i will admit that it dose feel slightly off however. (i don't mean this to sound rude and im sorry if this dose) but i feel that his lower jaw feels a bit out of place. Congrats on a job well done and im looking forward to seeing it in game :)

the last thing i want to do is sound mean, but do you really think that a model that could be better should be added? why not wait until the issues have been perfected before actually taking the time to put it into the mod? i'd rather one that looks decent in game before one that just doesn't feel right.
i understand where you're coming from, i make models for free too, and every time i post one thinking it's perfect i always get negative criticism. but for good reason!

in short, haunt's ekans needs work, no doubt about that. would i like to see it in game eventually? hell yes! but only after certain issues have been dealt with first and foremost. sure these issues are small, but when they are fixed the end result will be well worth it.

p.s. this poll isn't about glorifying imperfect models, it's about posting our opinions on them. and i'm giving my damn honest opinion.

That is excactly why I don't want to say I love any model without critically considering.
By karrybird
Gubba1995 wrote:
That is excactly why I don't want to say I love any model without critically considering.

yay, someone who understands! some people think i'm just being mean when i'm really just trying to help...
By SPG
karrybird wrote:
Gubba1995 wrote:

yay, someone who understands! some people think i'm just being mean when i'm really just trying to help...

nice to see you guys know how i feel lol, its why i dont post much anymore because i just throw what i mean out there, i dont put "glitter" on it
By BLSKis1
#7595 I had already voted yesterday but I though hell I'll put in this

The model is much better. The only thing I may suggest is doing some Diaginal blocks for the body mostly to make it more of an Octogon or better if went further.

But all in all the texture and model look much more spot on.
By Commander Joir
#7659 the eye looks too big, i think
By Yaseen
#7662 I kinda disagree cause I think it looks about right proportionally and I think this poll is over anyway cause its quite clear which model is liked more
By LucatheBeast
#8334 I really like the new one compared to the old, the purple is less saturated than the old one and is more true to the original design. Im certain some improvements can be made in the future, but i cant really think of anything i would change about it. Id have to see it in game to provide a more thorough opinion on it, but i really like it.
JOIN THE TEAM