Front:
Spoiler:

Top:
Spoiler:

Back:
Spoiler:

Shiny:
Spoiler:

Also I need to know some of the people able to post a topic in approval. My other models have gone without feedback for awhile and I need to get them in approval.

By Css1234567890123
#72670 I can move them for ya. as can any forum mod, admin, etc. pretty much any staff of forum mod and up should be able to do it. just make some posts jsut for the model by themselves and we'll move them. but you should be able to post in approval. also, pinsir looks nice.
By StopherSylvia
Css1234567890123 wrote:I can move them for ya. as can any forum mod, admin, etc. pretty much any staff of forum mod and up should be able to do it. just make some posts jsut for the model by themselves and we'll move them. but you should be able to post in approval. also, pinsir looks nice.

I herd from a few people that u could and couldn't post in approval and the only model I have in there I had some one move (I forgot who). I haven't herd from SPG or Mr.M about the rule other than in the rules, but some people said they changed it.
By Xwaffle
#72861 You can post your own topics in approval. You just can not comment on topics.
By SPG
#72881 you can post topics in approval, we only moved them to approval for a short period of time til we worked it all out, you just cant post there (even if you tried you wouldnt be able to post comments, just topics, so ya)
By Xwaffle
#72986 Make Pinsir's arms in a resting position.;
By StopherSylvia
Xwaffle wrote:Make Pinsir's arms in a resting position.;

Pretty sure they need to be in a neutral postion
By StopherSylvia
#73033 Made the arms have the boney/armored look to them and fixed the placement of the toes.

Spoiler:
By tkgamer18
StopherSylvia wrote:Made the arms have the boney/armored look to them and fixed the placement of the toes.

Spoiler:

That's much better thank you. :D
JOIN THE TEAM