By Vaeta
Miyuki the Tsutarja wrote:Umm... Hi. I am trying to join the server, but I keep running into problems, I keep getting Mismatched IDs. I tried deleting everything in the config folder and reopening Minecraft but I get the same error everytime. Please reply soon, Thank you.

~Miyuki the Tsutarja

Make sure all of your files and mods are up to date, and try deleting the entire config folder, if you are still having troubles please feel free to tell me and I will try to help you as much as I can.

By aussy8
Vaeta wrote:
aussy8 wrote:Ok so i tried to get on the server (happy its back up btw) and i cant get on because it says my forge isnt working. It is the universal the most updated one as well and i have all the mods and none of the mods work in single player so it has to be the forge. I am using magic launcher btw

I was just told by a fellow player that if you use the magic launcher, it will not work.[/qu
It worked with the stuff last time it because the stuff updated?
By Vaeta
aussy8 wrote:
Vaeta wrote:
aussy8 wrote:Ok so i tried to get on the server (happy its back up btw) and i cant get on because it says my forge isnt working. It is the universal the most updated one as well and i have all the mods and none of the mods work in single player so it has to be the forge. I am using magic launcher btw

I was just told by a fellow player that if you use the magic launcher, it will not work.

It worked with the stuff last time it because the stuff updated?

I suppose so, maybe just try without it if you can and see if it works.
By Gnomie
#72650 So I have 2 questions really. 1st is, and im sure i know the answer but better safe than sorry, do I need to apply to get whitelisted or just plug in the server address and go? 2nd is how do I fix this problem? Every time I try to connect to your server I get an error saying that "Forge Mod Loader has found ID mismatches." and then lists a mess of files ranging from ID 4075-4092 pretty much. Any ideas would be of great help. I only found out about pixelmon a few days ago and would love to join a server with other people to try this out.

*Edit: As for question 2 it seems I missed a few pages in the forum thread and that cleared it right up and allowed me in. Look forward to hanging with and meeting you all.
By pokemondragon13
#72717 Hello zero,

I wish to apply for the 8th gym in johto. The reason is I love pokemon more than anything and I also love dragon types more than any type by far. I have seen you on another pixelmon server as a staff member and in my opintion I think you did your job the best by far. So when I heard you have a server of your own I joined as soon as I could. It took forever to get the mods working but it was worth it. So in short I want to be the 8th leader in johto because I want to be a part of an awsome server.Thank you for taking the time to read this.

IGN: Pokemondragon13
By Miyuki the Tsutarja
Vaeta wrote:
Miyuki the Tsutarja wrote:Umm... Hi. I am trying to join the server, but I keep running into problems, I keep getting Mismatched IDs. I tried deleting everything in the config folder and reopening Minecraft but I get the same error everytime. Please reply soon, Thank you.

~Miyuki the Tsutarja

Make sure all of your files and mods are up to date, and try deleting the entire config folder, if you are still having troubles please feel free to tell me and I will try to help you as much as I can.

I am still having the same problem, despite completly deleting the config folder AND making sure all the mods are up to date.

~Miyuki the Tsutarja
By Vaeta
Gnomie wrote:So I have 2 questions really. 1st is, and im sure i know the answer but better safe than sorry, do I need to apply to get whitelisted or just plug in the server address and go? 2nd is how do I fix this problem? Every time I try to connect to your server I get an error saying that "Forge Mod Loader has found ID mismatches." and then lists a mess of files ranging from ID 4075-4092 pretty much. Any ideas would be of great help. I only found out about pixelmon a few days ago and would love to join a server with other people to try this out.

*Edit: As for question 2 it seems I missed a few pages in the forum thread and that cleared it right up and allowed me in. Look forward to hanging with and meeting you all.

So you got in just fine then, or do you still need help with something?
By Vaeta
Miyuki the Tsutarja wrote:
Vaeta wrote:

~Miyuki the Tsutarja

I am still having the same problem, despite completly deleting the config folder AND making sure all the mods are up to date.

~Miyuki the Tsutarja

Make sure you only have chisel-1.6.2-1.4.8, Pixelmon 2.3.1, and CustomNPCs_1.6.2(Pokemon 4.1) in the mods folder and nothing else; if you do, some other mods have been known to not allow you on the server.
By Vaeta
pokemondragon13 wrote:Hello zero,

I wish to apply for the 8th gym in johto. The reason is I love pokemon more than anything and I also love dragon types more than any type by far. I have seen you on another pixelmon server as a staff member and in my opintion I think you did your job the best by far. So when I heard you have a server of your own I joined as soon as I could. It took forever to get the mods working but it was worth it. So in short I want to be the 8th leader in johto because I want to be a part of an awsome server.Thank you for taking the time to read this.

IGN: Pokemondragon13

As far as I know we're not taking any Johto applications at the time, but if you wish to apply for a Hoenn or Kanto position you can visit http://zeroseliteserver.webs.com/ for a more updated list. Just go to the Forums and then to Gym Leader Applications and I have just updated the list within my knowledge.
JOIN THE TEAM