By ZeroHiyuu
#72101 THE SERVER IS UP AND RUNNING NOW YOU ARE ALL WELCOMED TO JOIN!
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FOLLOWING ON THE FIRST POST OF THIS FORUM!

Chisel mod -
CustomNPC 4.0 for 1.6.2 -
Texture pack -

You will need these to join the server, do know that some of the areas have not be finished i.e. portals and npcs due to Most of my Admins and Moderators have been busy with school, and Me with work. But! I took the time to finish up everything asap and have everything updated, we will be working on the things while the server is up and running so feel free to join the fun! :D <3

By ZeroHiyuu
#72245 Hey guys! Had several people logging into the server and then being booted due to having missmatch ID'S?!

Easy fix for y'all.

1. Open up your start menu on the bottom left corner of your computer and type %appdata%.
2. Make your way to the .Minecraft folder, and in that root you will find a folder named Config.
3. Open up that folder, delete the files in it.
4. Close your minecraft completely before doing any of this.
5. Once you did that re-launch your minecraft and log into the server!

If you have anymore issues please re-direct yourself to Raidcall and an Admin on stand-by will help you with your issues, if no one is available due to school or work, or other life priorities, just leave a post here and me or anyone from my server will assist you the best way possible.

NOTE: I will be updating Texture pack soon again, I need to fix up a texture here and there!
By ImSoHshady
#72287 If you are getting Mismatched ID's when joining the server, Delete your Config folder,m To do this on Windows 7 Follow the Steps shown bellow.

Step one: Click the start icon, Then type &appdata&
Step two: Click on .minecraft
Step three:Delete the folder named Config
Step four:Run Minecraft and attempt joining the server again

If this helped you, I'm glad to be of assistance, If not PM me and i will gladly assist you with more in-depth Troubleshooting.
By ZeroHiyuu
#72403 NEW TEXTURE PACK! HAS BEEN UPDATED!
CUSTOMNPC 4.1 HAS BEEN UPDATED!

So if you've downloaded the texture pack before me posting this then you need the new one! I've edited a few wool and other blocks so pixel art looks epic as always.

By Vaeta
#72505 If you are having any problems getting onto the server please try to contact one of the admins, such as myself on here, or you can come onto the server's Raidcall (you can download RC by going to http://www.raidcall.com/‎ and creating an account, it is free) by joining the group 6189113 and the players will try their best to get you either back onto the server or help you join.
By aussy8
#72541 Ok so i tried to get on the server (happy its back up btw) and i cant get on because it says my forge isnt working. It is the universal the most updated one as well and i have all the mods and none of the mods work in single player so it has to be the forge. I am using magic launcher btw
By Vaeta
aussy8 wrote:Ok so i tried to get on the server (happy its back up btw) and i cant get on because it says my forge isnt working. It is the universal the most updated one as well and i have all the mods and none of the mods work in single player so it has to be the forge. I am using magic launcher btw

I was just told by a fellow player that if you use the magic launcher, it will not work.
By pokedit
#72582 hello its ChaoticMeteor here just a piece of advice dont use any other mods besides the ones recommended for the server (custom npcs the one linked chisel the one linked and pixelmon) DO NOT use magic launcher it does not work with the forge installer. need any more help Private Message me
By Miyuki the Tsutarja
#72595 Umm... Hi. I am trying to join the server, but I keep running into problems, I keep getting Mismatched IDs. I tried deleting everything in the config folder and reopening Minecraft but I get the same error everytime. Please reply soon, Thank you.

~Miyuki the Tsutarja
JOIN THE TEAM