By Harbinger
#71808 Theres something bugging me about this one but not quite sure what, something to do with the face. Also do I need to model the flame on the tail or will it be using the torch effect? Same question for the rest of the line aswell :D
Spoiler:

Update
Spoiler:

Shiny
Spoiler:

By Lettucecow
#71816 man omerta's going to be jealous! This one is awesome!
By Xwaffle
#71836 I agree, less chub, and make him more taller.
By Xwaffle
#71848 Oh right didn't see your question. No flame for any of the line.
By Il_Lupo
#71881 Quite well done. Maybe the mouth isn't beak-like enough? From most official art (and fan-art, I admit) Charmander seems to have a sort of beak-shaped mouth with a pointy tip that projects down over its lower lip. That might be what's bugging you.
By karrybird
jorisgoogle wrote:can you do bulbasour to you are such a good modeler

while that is very true, i think that mister harbringer should work on the other starter lines, y'know, the ones that haven't been made yet. :)
i love what your doing, everything you make is simply amazing, but i wanna see new pokemon from you! not just remakes. while most of these horrible early models NEED an upgrade, i really don't think all your attention should be going towards them. maybe remake charmeleon and then perhaps a new, more interesting pokemon?
By SPG
karrybird wrote:
jorisgoogle wrote:can you do bulbasour to you are such a good modeler

while that is very true, i think that mister harbringer should work on the other starter lines, y'know, the ones that haven't been made yet. :)
i love what your doing, everything you make is simply amazing, but i wanna see new pokemon from you! not just remakes. while most of these horrible early models NEED an upgrade, i really don't think all your attention should be going towards them. maybe remake charmeleon and then perhaps a new, more interesting pokemon?

all i read was psyduck
JOIN THE TEAM