By Haunts
#7145 UPDATE
I'm going to redo this model :P but right now I think I may have made the model itself to small, could anyone tell if I should make it bigger? or just keep going and then use the G.I. scale?
Update!
Update almost finished texture!
Image after unaminous vote. I'm keeping the head size the same also I can't work now cause my laptop is on ze fritz

By Gubba1995
#7147 ERMEHRGERD! Looks Great :D love to see it ingame
By Pokenerd8
#7148 looks good :) only thing that bothers me is that i think the stem is to short. maybe add another layer to the stem? other then that looks pretty good :3
By Haunts
Pokenerd8 wrote:looks good :) only thing that bothers me is that i think the stem is to short. maybe add another layer to the stem? other then that looks pretty good :3

Meh, seems good to me, but I will take that into consideration, I'll wait till more people say that it's too short first
By Pokenerd8
Haunts wrote:
Pokenerd8 wrote:looks good :) only thing that bothers me is that i think the stem is to short. maybe add another layer to the stem? other then that looks pretty good :3

Meh, seems good to me, but I will take that into consideration, I'll wait till more people say that it's too short first

ok :3 good i didnt want it to be my bad if it didnt look right afterward :P.
By Yaseen
#7157 That looks awesome
By karrybird
#7159 looks good, but yes, the stem is waaay too short.

see how it kind of curves behind the head to look like it's more droopy?

another thing that looks a bit weird are the penises around it's neck, they look too flat. make them a block or two thick and it would look much better. :)

and the face looks off too.
i think the green jaw-like part on the bottom of it's head is too fat, making it a little thinner would be best. and give the black part more space, maybe just a teensy bit wider.

and now texture wise, the yellow circles on the head are supposed to be much bigger. and like i said before, ease up on the colors you use, that yellow is way too intense and hurts my eyes. make the yellow lighter and duller so that it looks good with that shade of green.
a bit of shading and highlights wouldn't hurt either.

other than what i mentioned, i'd say you've got yourself a pretty neat model. :)
By Haunts
karrybird wrote:looks good, but yes, the stem is waaay too short.

see how it kind of curves behind the head to look like it's more droopy?

another thing that looks a bit weird are the penises around it's neck, they look too flat. make them a block or two thick and it would look much better. :)

and the face looks off too.
i think the green jaw-like part on the bottom of it's head is too fat, making it a little thinner would be best. and give the black part more space, maybe just a teensy bit wider.

and now texture wise, the yellow circles on the head are supposed to be much bigger. and like i said before, ease up on the colors you use, that yellow is way too intense and hurts my eyes. make the yellow lighter and duller so that it looks good with that shade of green.
a bit of shading and highlights wouldn't hurt either.

other than what i mentioned, i'd say you've got yourself a pretty neat model. :)

ok, will do and I dont think you used the correct terminology for the petals
By karrybird
Haunts wrote:ok, will do and I dont think you used the correct terminology for the petals

i believe it is you using wrong terms for it's genitals.
By Haunts
karrybird wrote:
Haunts wrote:ok, will do and I dont think you used the correct terminology for the petals

i believe it is you using wrong terms for it's genitals.

I believe it is you using the wrong term for me using the wrong term for you using the wrong term for petals, plants dont need genitals like those.
JOIN THE TEAM