By brightborn
#71440 well decided i would make one of my favourites while I await more feedback on sneasel and weavile, next is latios then shaymin
Updated! now with 3D eyes

Updated!:
| Show
http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag125/brightborn/latias7_zps8419cfb4.png[/img]

By brightborn
#71446 oops yeah she is a bit too wide i'll sort that out tomorow suprised i didn't notice it since i thinned her face already for that reason too and lengthening the wings will be an easy fix XD ill post the update as soon as i finish latios (maybe sooner if theres more feedback/interest) going to cheat a bit and re-adjust latias to use for him lol XD
By Foquine
#71499 OMG THE CONTRAST! MY EYES!!!

Looking really good, except that I think it is a little bit longer. (neck, body)
By Lettucecow
#71511 Latias let herself go, but its a good model. Put that latias on a treadmill or something lol.
By Il_Lupo
#71572 The colours need fixing. Once you make them from the official colours, please post more pics, then I can judge better :D
By Lettucecow
#71608 Much better :P
By Foquine
#71714 Yeah, really good ! That's awesome ! (Even though I never had Latias or Latios... snif..)
By tkgamer18
#71797 This is a great model but the blue shape under him is too thin so make it thicker
JOIN THE TEAM