By Burgy
#71262 It is not necessary to have a banner, it's just better.
Makes post look nicer, i'm making you one. So it shouldn't be a problem.

+Added Quakthorn's Server
By Quakthorn
Burgy wrote:It is not necessary to have a banner, it's just better.
Makes post look nicer, i'm making you one. So it shouldn't be a problem.

+Added Quakthorn's Server

By Burgy
#71275 HUB Will most likely be finished and ready at like 7:00pm EST tommorow, if not earlier.

I ask servers that have joined us to set their server to offline mode, then in your bukkit.yml set you connection throttle to "-1"
After that, add the IPList plugin to your server and you are all set and ready to go!
By Quakthorn
Burgy wrote:HUB Will most likely be finished and ready at like 7:00pm EST tommorow, if not earlier.

I ask servers that have joined us to set their server to offline mode, then in your bukkit.yml set you connection throttle to "-1"
After that, add the IPList plugin to your server and you are all set and ready to go!

Wait, so why would I need to go offline mode, you do realize that people could log on to servers with stolen names, including owner names and allows them to hack and do some serious damage to servers? Example: My username would allow them to get Worldedit and Force Saving.

If this is required to be on this list, I am sorry but I'll bow out of this.

Everything is cool with me but I refuse to go offline with my server. Thanks.
By Xakorik
#71291 In this type of setup players would only be able to join through the proxy, offline mode is needed for the proxy to work, the IPList plugin is to ensure that players don't try to join from outside the proxy.

I know about this because I used this type of proxy before, only one I know of is BungeeCord, is BungeeCord the proxy being used?
By Quakthorn
#71294 Also, would this change my current IP that my players use or will I still be able to use it?

I don't want to block my current players from being able to join.
By gamingnut2
Burgy wrote:HUB Will most likely be finished and ready at like 7:00pm EST tommorow, if not earlier.

Do we need to go offline tonight or in order for this to work, or can we wait till the hub is set up?
JOIN THE TEAM