By StopherSylvia
SPG wrote:ya, he only has 2, and i kept mentioning that in the call but forgot to do it in the end xD (I also redid the X several times because im an idiot) its an easy fix,i'll do it some point later today
or i'll do it while i was watching youtube, that works too

Way easy?! I had a hell of a time getting it to look right and it still didnt turn out as good as I hoped. It looked fine from the front, but from the side it really look dumb how you could see between the body and X. So how does your connection look?

By SPG
StopherSylvia wrote:
SPG wrote:ya, he only has 2, and i kept mentioning that in the call but forgot to do it in the end xD (I also redid the X several times because im an idiot) its an easy fix,i'll do it some point later today

Way easy?! I had a hell of a time getting it to look right and it still didnt turn out as good as I hoped. It looked fine from the front, but from the side it really look dumb how you could see between the body and X. So how does your connection look?

this is what the inside looks like (to prove its not slapped on)
By StopherSylvia
SPG wrote:
StopherSylvia wrote:

this is what the inside looks like (to prove its not slapped on)

My bad i wasn't specific about what I ment, I ment how you fixed the X, I read where you said you redid it a bunch of times than read the where you said it was way easy to fix not knowing you meant the spikes. I had a hard time with the X
By SPG
StopherSylvia wrote:My bad i wasn't specific about what I ment, I ment how you fixed the X, I read where you said you redid it a bunch of times than read the where you said it was way easy to fix not knowing you meant the spikes. I had a hard time with the X

I turned on my Wii and ripped a metagross from battle revolution to see how to make it
By StopherSylvia
SPG wrote:
StopherSylvia wrote:My bad i wasn't specific about what I ment, I ment how you fixed the X, I read where you said you redid it a bunch of times than read the where you said it was way easy to fix not knowing you meant the spikes. I had a hard time with the X

I turned on my Wii and ripped a metagross from battle revolution to see how to make it

I couldn't get a good angle from videos and I lack a Wii :(
By Foquine
SPG wrote:

Do you think this could work with a gamecube and XD ? And you really need to explain how to do that.. XD

Anyway, good model as always. Looking really good. And the Magikarp is awesome too.
By SPG
Foquine wrote:
SPG wrote:

Do you think this could work with a gamecube and XD ? And you really need to explain how to do that.. XD

Anyway, good model as always. Looking really good. And the Magikarp is awesome too.

only if xd was being played on the wii, I know how to do it from your pc, but thats illegal, and we dont speak of such things here
JOIN THE TEAM