Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Nintendofreaker
#4271 Hey, I actually have a lot of plugins working for my Pixelmon private server, including a permissions plugins called PermissionsBukkit, if anyone needs a specific plugin, please ask! ;)

By imapseudonym
#4328 Lockette did work after I reinstalled.

Also got residence too since the server is survival so people are building their own gyms and stuff
By MrMasochism
#4811 I doubt it will ever work with regular bukkit unless someone comes along and dedicates themselves to rewriting it to do so. So probably never
By Beowulf
#4888 You just have to get used to it. MrM is right, if it isn't compatible then it probably won't ever be. Learn to use other resources for the things you want, or want to see instead of depending on someone else to do it for you :D
By phorcillic
#5201 1. Install Vanilla Server
2. Install Forge, build #497
3. Install Pixelmon (mods folder)
4. Test server by executing whateveryounamedforge.jar
5. If server works good, stop it.
6. Install BukkitForge by copying archive into the coremods folder
7. Test server by executing whateveryounamedforge.jar
8. Image
9. PROFIT!

;)
By BebeYoshi
phorcillic wrote:1. Install Vanilla Server
2. Install Forge, build #497
3. Install Pixelmon (mods folder)
4. Test server by executing whateveryounamedforge.jar
5. If server works good, stop it.
6. Install BukkitForge by copying archive into the coremods folder
7. Test server by executing whateveryounamedforge.jar
8. Image
9. PROFIT!

;)

whateveryounamedforge.jar?
Forge is a zip '-'
By Pixel Town
#7042 Just something to let you know, items from pixelmon aren't registered into bukkit, so things like worldguard or anything that uses an item id doesn't work with pixelmon items.
By TopShopGamer
Pixel Town wrote:Just something to let you know, items from pixelmon aren't registered into bukkit, so things like worldguard or anything that uses an item id doesn't work with pixelmon items.

Dang, I had a feeling that was the case but I hadn't tested it out yet. I was hoping to create areas where a player could drop a badge and CraftBook could detect it and redstone output and fun would ensue. The change from Bukkit is tough but there are work-arounds. Here's one I'm using if anyone wants to snag it:

On my server, once a gym badge is earned from an OP, the player's permission will be changed, (ie They gain the Cascade Badge permission group as well as the item). This will allow them break(cut) special trees that are blocking paths that are saved to a small region that only ops and people in that permission group can break. If you play with an Integrated Circuit mod like CraftBook you can have it detect when the block has been removed, trigger a delay, and then respawn the blocks without having to check for the badge.
JOIN THE TEAM