By ZeroHiyuu
#65669 Now I know most of you that have upgraded to 1.6.2 and were on the server can't get back on due to that certain issue, if you need help downgrading I am more than happy to help you. The server /will/ Be hitting new heights, thanks to the /Amazing/ staff, and my Head Admin Plushie. This server will not only be a Survival, PVP, and Pixelmon server, but it will be all of that and more. Events will be thrown here and there, Pixelmon art will have a new and wonderful area of display. I will be adding tons of Quests to the server just to spice it up a bit.

If anyone has any complains in regards to my server, please do hit me up so we can work something out, or fix the issue what ever it may be.

By Jinjiro
#65682 I'd like to check on your server, but am unable to do so because CustomNPC's download seems to be broken currently. I've had it 'downloading' for the last ten minutes at least so far and it hasn't finished[the arrow on firefox doesn't even show that anything is actually downloading].

I'll let it keep going and post an update if/when it finishes.

Edit: Ok, it was just a slow as heck download.
By ZeroHiyuu
Jinjiro wrote:I'd like to check on your server, but am unable to do so because CustomNPC's download seems to be broken currently. I've had it 'downloading' for the last ten minutes at least so far and it hasn't finished[the arrow on firefox doesn't even show that anything is actually downloading].

I'll let it keep going and post an update if/when it finishes.

Edit: Ok, it was just a slow as heck download.

Ah yeah, the CustomNPC's File is about 200MB's or so. So it's tad big, but worth it. I've worked hard on that, and it adds more life to the server. ^^
By Necha54
#66420 HEY YOU!

Wanna chance at getting some emerald coins while putting the Server's name out there?

Well now you can!

All you have to do is Submit a video on http://zeroseliteserver.webs.com/webpage

and the admins will go over each video and see which one is the best!

Then we will contact you and give you your prize.

(No Admins or Moderator's May enter the contest)
Also Do not forget to become a member on our webpage :)
By ZeroHiyuu
#66786 Server will be closed for about 2-3 days, Monday will more than likely be the day the server will be up again. Server is going under construction due to new Pixelmon update! Yay >.<

If you have any questions please log Raidcall and ask me or any of the admins. Or Post here <3
By pokedit
Azelf22 wrote:Server's been down for more then a week now... Is there something wrong with it? D=

no its just in process of updating im pretty sure its almost done if you choose to come join us in the raid call you can get more information
By ZeroHiyuu
#70663 Thank you everyone for your patience! The server has been updated to 1.6.2, but we are still fixing up a few things here and there, the staff and I will be working asap to make the server public again. Now I am still undergoing a decision whether I should allow cracked users on the server or not.

I will post the things that have been updated and opened to the public once the server is ready to go, if you have any questions please log-on to our Raidcall and talk to one of our friendly admins/moderators, or one of the daily players we've got, you can also post here regarding any issue, comments, or opinion about the server.
By aussy8
ZeroHiyuu wrote:Server will be closed for about 2-3 days, Monday will more than likely be the day the server will be up again. Server is going under construction due to new Pixelmon update! Yay >.<

If you have any questions please log Raidcall and ask me or any of the admins. Or Post here <3

2-3 days...
JOIN THE TEAM