By StopherSylvia
#69686 Here he is with a light shade of grey:
Spoiler:

Liked him better black with the glowing eyes at night? To dark? To light?

By zero_breaker
#69692 Looks much better now, the black was painful before but now that you switched it to dark gray, I think the model is near approval, just need to see what others think.
By KuryoZT
StopherSylvia wrote: To dark? To light?

To infinity and beyond!
Seriously though, I feel its arms are a bit too long, and the ball between its body and arms are too small.
Did you make them under though? Between body and legs there are more balls.
Oh, and much better color, the first black was just hurting my eyes.
Zero's right, the number of times pitch black actually looks good on a model, from the point of view of someone not colorblinded, is easily countable on hands. So really rare.
Don't use it, unless someone competent tells you it's ok (karry would be the most well-known for that, but most of usual modeler should be able to tell, I'm not competent, I always say so) .
Oh and advertising for one of your model is fine, if it's not the only thing you say in the post -_- .
By StopherSylvia
KuryoZT wrote:
StopherSylvia wrote: To dark? To light?

To infinity and beyond!
Seriously though, I feel its arms are a bit too long, and the ball between its body and arms are too small.
Did you make them under though? Between body and legs there are more balls.
Oh, and much better color, the first black was just hurting my eyes.
Zero's right, the number of times pitch black actually looks good on a model, from the point of view of someone not colorblinded, is easily countable on hands. So really rare.
Don't use it, unless someone competent tells you it's ok (karry would be the most well-known for that, but most of usual modeler should be able to tell, I'm not competent, I always say so) .
Oh and advertising for one of your model is fine, if it's not the only thing you say in the post -_- .

How's this on arms, and I didn't realize that you can't see the balls on his legs from the perspectives I gave. By "ball between its body and arms" did you mean the black part?
Spoiler:
By Kyiv
#70447 Looks Very Realistic! I kind of like the Grey more than the black.
The black was kind of Painful on the eyes.
So yeah, It looks much better now.
JOIN THE TEAM