Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Lettucecow
#45624 On the pixelmon server i play on there is always a drowsee or hypno staring at me through my window, or at the front of my door. It really creeped me out, even more so when i caught a hypno at when it was staring at me through my window, they never spawned in the bieome where i lived since... its really wierd o.0. Do hypnos do this to you guys or am i just being hauntedl :shock:

By Rzxa
#69158 Hypno is gonna kill you your place is haunted move now or it gets out from your screen oooooooo!
By Tom_X
#69622 If Mr.M gets to read this, it'd be really cool to implement a piece of code so that hypno's and drowzees are "attracted" to glass and glass panes, so they walk until they find one and then stare through them. Then we just deny that the code even exists, and we let players make their own hypothesis of why it happens. Would be so fun...
By AnDwHaT5
Tom_X wrote:If Mr.M gets to read this, it'd be really cool to implement a piece of code so that hypno's and drowzees are "attracted" to glass and glass panes, so they walk until they find one and then stare through them. Then we just deny that the code even exists, and we let players make their own hypothesis of why it happens. Would be so fun...

Screenshoted for future reference o.0
By Lettucecow
#69651 Wonderful.....more nightmare fuel for me...
By Lettucecow
Tom_X wrote:If Mr.M gets to read this, it'd be really cool to implement a piece of code so that hypno's and drowzees are "attracted" to glass and glass panes, so they walk until they find one and then stare through them. Then we just deny that the code even exists, and we let players make their own hypothesis of why it happens. Would be so fun...

So...if hypnos do this to me in the next update at least I'll know its just you guys trolling me :)
By Rzxa
#69697 And also it would be really cool if a hypno stares to you suddenly a scary face appear and then suddenly you start to move without doing anything and you lose control on your minecraft character :)
JOIN THE TEAM