By StopherSylvia
#69466 Regirock was first, than Regice (Josecami made this one the rest are mine), Registeel was after and now the king of the trio!

REGIGIGAS!

Front:

Side:

Back:

Shiny:

My favorite Legendary Pokemon

Here is the most updated version:

Front
Spoiler:

Side
Spoiler:

Back
Spoiler:

Shiny
Spoiler:

Edit: I used this model in Blenders Animation and noticed some problems when it becomes animated. So I made some corrections to the model so it could be animated without it looking bad.

By Rzxa
#69486 Again reteture your models and replace the black with a lighter dark color or something
By brightborn
#69610 nice model though change it to a dark gray, thats the color it is in the official artwork and i think maybe the section where its just white at his hips needs to be shortened, regigigas isn't that tall once that has been fixed should be finished and ready for approval from what i can tell.
By StopherSylvia
#69675 Strange how nobody (not even SPG or Mr.M) mentioned this about my Groudon model. Is this a new rule or does Groudon just needs the solid black inner parts?
By StopherSylvia
brightborn wrote:nice model though change it to a dark gray, thats the color it is in the official artwork and i think maybe the section where its just white at his hips needs to be shortened, regigigas isn't that tall once that has been fixed should be finished and ready for approval from what i can tell.

How's this:
Spoiler:

Are the lines not light enough? The hips to short, not short enough?
By zero_breaker
#69693 Firstly, the arms are too thin. Make them Thicker, but not longer.
The bushes should be spikier, and the hips should be shorter.
otherwise the model looks pretty decent
By StopherSylvia
zero_breaker wrote:Firstly, the arms are too thin. Make them Thicker, but not longer.
The bushes should be spikier, and the hips should be shorter.
otherwise the model looks pretty decent

How's this:
Spoiler:
JOIN THE TEAM