By karrybird
StopherSylvia wrote:I don't know why everyone dislikes texturing its my Favorite part

i don't dislike it, i didn't know how.
By StopherSylvia
karrybird wrote:
StopherSylvia wrote:I don't know why everyone dislikes texturing its my Favorite part

I wasn't referring to you I was just saying so many people will say things like "now for the texture >:)" implying that it is an unpleasant thing so like I said I like texturing, it's Like a puzzel
By karrybird
StopherSylvia wrote:
karrybird wrote:

I wasn't referring to you I was just saying so many people will say things like "now for the texture >:)" implying that it is an unpleasant thing so like I said I like texturing, it's Like a puzzel

hm i think it's because a lot of the people modeling aren't very good at drawing or at least think they aren't. i really like it since i'm actually going to be using all this in my future career.
By Sundial_MC
#69509 It's really because it's so annoying to texture in maya, from what I know and hear.

Karreh, how'd you get rid of the transparent texture glitch thing
By digisonic90
#69573 Nice model :D , but, could you consider doing it with darker colors, especially black fur?

take this as a reference:
[center]Image[/center]
By dakoda14
#69599 Karry I love you. You created one of my favorite Pokemon. And it looks absolutely fantastic.
By karrybird
digisonic90 wrote:Nice model :D , but, could you consider doing it with darker colors, especially black fur?

take this as a reference:
[center]Image[/center]

what'chu talkin bout, that grey is almost identical to the one i used.
and it's not black, don't use the word black :)
JOIN THE TEAM