By Il_Lupo
#67013 Image

Slightly better? c:
By Il_Lupo
#69386 Would you like some cough syrup? And honestly... it is round. Super duper round is kind of unrealistic, especially with a lumpy spiky rock like Solrock. It's mostly round now, and if I subdivided any more, it'd be too detailed.
By StopherSylvia
Il_Lupo wrote:Would you like some cough syrup? And honestly... it is round. Super duper round is kind of unrealistic, especially with a lumpy spiky rock like Solrock. It's mostly round now, and if I subdivided any more, it'd be too detailed.

You need to make it more circular, look at spg's photo. Solrock is round like a kick ball, just grab the front and back points and leave the middle points and pull them away from the model a little. Just widen it from the front to back no need to sub divide
By Il_Lupo
#69390 It has been widened. Further widening may/will lead to distortion.
By StopherSylvia
Il_Lupo wrote:It has been widened. Further widening may/will lead to distortion.

Just saying he is not as round as he supossed to be you might have to tweak with it to get that right or just leave it cause it close enough
By Vespirs
StopherSylvia wrote:
Il_Lupo wrote:It has been widened. Further widening may/will lead to distortion.

Just saying he is not as round as he supossed to be you might have to tweak with it to get that right or just leave it cause it close enough

It's fine.
By StopherSylvia
#69403 Sorry if i sound grouchy i just found out my Groudon's texture got saved over and i have to redo it and its a pain in the ass
By Il_Lupo
#69732 That's alright, I'm sorry for being a grouch about making Solrock rounder.
JOIN THE TEAM