By Cgags1789
#66275 "I'm just looking for a server that still needs some builders and maybe someone to fix griefing messes. I did building for other servers before I left due to things getting busy. I still have some of the screen shots too if you need them.

By 10abarrett
#67388 I'm looking for a server with gym's in order and a safari zone. I would like it if the gym leaders were on frequently and there be a mod on frquently too. Any suggestions?
By lorenzokwant
#68102 hello and i am new to this forum
and i am looking for a pixelmon
server with 30 players on everyday and 1 with 24/7
big towns/cities where u only can come with a badge like ur new and choose ur starter pokemon u are training it and are going to the gym you get your first badge and you can go to the another city and without a badge u cant enter a city
By lorenzokwant
lorenzokwant wrote:hello and i am new to this forum
big towns/cities where u only can come with a badge like ur new and choose ur starter pokemon u are training it and are going to the gym you get your first badge and you can go to the another city and without a badge u cant enter a city

nobody is reacting on my request for a server :(
By Waterboyr
lorenzokwant wrote:
lorenzokwant wrote:hello and i am new to this forum

nobody is reacting on my request for a server :(

Don't worry they aren't answered often lol. Just look in the server section for "New" or "Needs builders."
By jwinjr
#71156 So i am looking for a new server to join. I want to join a small server at most like ten people. I have joined servers that are larger and every time i got into a battle some a-hole would come and kill me thus losing all my stuff. hopefully in a smaller server that wont happen as easily. If anyone knows of any please let me know :)
By Umbreon1110
Waterboyr wrote:Are there any that are real roleplay with your own character and have complete towns, customNpc, and use plugins in the serever maybe even a few mods that are installed in server that change it but you don't have to download, and plugins!

Yes, Yes there is. Only one I know of myself so far.

Well, I do play on a RP Pixelmon server myself, its been up for about a month now. It has towns, and you have your own character. There was customnpcs, but it never updated to 1.6.2, so the server moved on without it. And of course its a whitelist server, and since its also full RP, the apps are a bit complex. But. It. Is. So. Worth. It. Period. Its just the Pixelmon mod at the moment, and it has its own texture pack, and the events are extremely fun, trust me. Its not drop parties and free this and that. It could be a giant Tentacruel attacking a town ( That actually happened. MIND BLOWN. ), or a carnival, or some sinister activity with the antagonist team.
So.... If you want to join, here's the link to the forums I guess.

Link: http://toro-league.com/forum/index.php

Best part? ABSOLOUTELY NO TROLLS OR GRIEFERS SO FAR. Its a miracle.
By Waterboyr
Umbreon1110 wrote:
Waterboyr wrote:Are there any that are real roleplay with your own character and have complete towns, customNpc, and use plugins in the serever maybe even a few mods that are installed in server that change it but you don't have to download, and plugins!

Yes, Yes there is. Only one I know of myself so far.

Well, I do play on a RP Pixelmon server myself, its been up for about a month now. It has towns, and you have your own character. There was customnpcs, but it never updated to 1.6.2, so the server moved on without it. And of course its a whitelist server, and since its also full RP, the apps are a bit complex. But. It. Is. So. Worth. It. Period. Its just the Pixelmon mod at the moment, and it has its own texture pack, and the events are extremely fun, trust me. Its not drop parties and free this and that. It could be a giant Tentacruel attacking a town ( That actually happened. MIND BLOWN. ), or a carnival, or some sinister activity with the antagonist team.
So.... If you want to join, here's the link to the forums I guess.

Link: http://toro-league.com/forum/index.php

Best part? ABSOLOUTELY NO TROLLS OR GRIEFERS SO FAR. Its a miracle.

I might...
By MrWubzy
#85575 Hello, I'm looking for a good Pixelmon server. I'm looking for Adventure mode with quests and shops, towns, etc., as well as a Gym league and all of that stuff. Also maybe some extra mods that enhance the experience. Oh, and it MUST be 1.6.4. I have issues running 1.6.2 for some odd reason with Pixelmon. But if anybody knows of a server that has all of that, and is 1.6.4, please let me know!
By shadoowner
MrWubzy wrote:Hello, I'm looking for a good Pixelmon server. I'm looking for Adventure mode with quests and shops, towns, etc., as well as a Gym league and all of that stuff. Also maybe some extra mods that enhance the experience. Oh, and it MUST be 1.6.4. I have issues running 1.6.2 for some odd reason with Pixelmon. But if anybody knows of a server that has all of that, and is 1.6.4, please let me know!

Join SPST Pixelmon, our server is full adventure mode, you walk around in our custom pokemon region and this week, johto will open so you can play that too, we dont have many quests, only in events, but i think its a good idea to do more of that in the future.
We have pokemarts with editted villagers where you can sell your poke drops and buy pokeballs and other helpfull stuff.
Of course its pixelmon 2.5.2 ;)
We do have gyms, elete 4s and champion battles i would enjoy meeting you in the last battle ring of our first region (Tashido).
Check http://spstpixelmon.enjin.com for more info.
My signature shows the uptime of our server!
|
|
V
JOIN THE TEAM