Here is the result of our latest endeavour, Pixelmon 2.0!
- Natures: all 25 natures, should work identically to the pokemon games, visible in the pokemon summary screen
- Growths: 7 different growths, impacts how big the pokemon is and will be. Visible in the pokemon summary screen
- Bosses: 3 different types of bosses (uncommon, rare and legendary), each is bigger, stronger and much harder to catch than normal. Defeating them will cause them to drop rare items (tms, potions etc), pokemon of the same evolutionary chain will spawn around them in larger groups.
- Added Fossil Cleaner: rotating machine you put your uncovered fossils into to clean them, making them ready for the fossil reviving machine.
Recipe: AAA/AAA/RGR (A=aluminium plate, R=redstone, G=glassPane)
Right click it with a fossil in hand to activate it and right click to remove the cleaned fossil when it’s stopped.
- Everstone and other held items all now function correctly
- Disabled damage from cactus and arrows on pokemon
- Streamlined and sped-up the spawning algorithms, things should be a bit smoother and use less cpu
- New config options: allowRiding, allowPlanting, allowPvpExperience
- Re-build of the battle system allowing generalised participants
- Battle chat now uses nicknames
- Moves Coded:
- 5 New Trainers:
Ornithologist, Bug Maniac, Fire Breather, Little Boy Swimmer, Male Swimmer
- 19 New Pokemon:
Clefable, Clefairy, Sandslash, Persian, Raticate, Aerodactyl, Bellsprout, sandshrew, Fearow, Anorith, Archen, Poliwhirl, Cranidos, Shieldon, Archeops, Graveler, Gengar, Espeon, Cloyster NidoranFemale
- New Models:
Magnemite, charizard, mareep, zubat, pidgey
- Mareep can now be shorn; wool will regrow after time, use shears to shear
- Fossils for which the created pokemon is not in game are not generated or findable in the world
- Nickname was being set when a pokemon entered a pc (causing name kept on evolution)
- Fixed a crash from new database retrieval method where download of database pointer returns null
- Pokemon can no longer be sent out in battle when fainted or healed with potions
- Fixed crash on closing trading gui with button
- Fixed fossil machine display rendering through other object
- Learning moves happens after evolution
- Evolution now happens back a level earlier
- Fixed crash from pokemon riding minecarts
- Fixed pokedex in smp
- Fix to our y-rotation issues with techne!!! – As a result a whole bunch of old models that had glitches now look right!
- Water pokemon no longer drown
- Swimming pokemon no longer jump up and down lots
- Fixed crash on picking a move that was empty in battle
- Fixed being able to use an attack with no pp
- Shinies will now stay shiny on catch
Downloads are universal, one version works on both client and server (this holds true for both forge and Pixelmon)
Note: Remove your pixelmon.cfg when upgrading from a previous version
Help keep Pixelmon going and Donate!
Pixelmon 2.0 Install
Link 1 - http://adf.ly/Jbts7
Link 2 - http://adfoc.us/7513717999047
Minecraft Forge 126.96.36.1997 and above
Install Forge -> Extract zip into .minecraft folder
Install Forge -> Extract zip into server folder
Edit: Updated with forgotten added pokemon